Lloyds Banking Group PLC (LLOY.L)
18 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£53,780.11|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||71,373.73|
Dec 18 - The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
LONDON - Lloyds Banking Group is expected to win permission from Britain's financial regulator to pay its first dividend since it was bailed out by taxpayers, according to 10 out of 12 analysts polled by Reuters.
LONDON - Britain will sell more shares in Lloyds Banking Group over the next six months, moving the bailed-out bank another step towards a full return to private ownership and recouping more taxpayer cash.
* Morgan Stanley will manage sale process (Adds further details on method of sale, background)
Dec 17 - UK Financial Investments Limited (UKFI):
* Analysts on average forecast payout of 1.24 pence per share (Repeats to fix formatting. No change to text)
LONDON, Dec 17 - Britain will sell more shares in Lloyds Banking Group in the next six months, the body which manages its shareholding in bailed out banks said on Wednesday.
LONDON, Dec 17 - Lloyds Banking Group is expected to be granted permission by the financial regulator to pay a dividend for 2014, its first since it was bailed out by British taxpayers, according to 10 out of 12 analysts polled by Reuters.
LONDON - The Bank of England warned Britain's banks they should expect a more exacting test next year of their defences in the event of a crisis abroad, after state-backed lenders narrowly passed a debut check focussed on potential domestic strains. | Video
* Lloyds and RBS pass after cutting their balance sheet in 2014
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Government To Sell More Lloyds Banking Group PLC Shares
- Is Lloyds Banking Group plc A Buy Now It's Passed the BOE's Stress Test?
- Why Ocado Group PLC Offers More Value Than Lloyds Banking Group PLC & Royal Bank Of Scotland Group plc
- Lloyds Banking Group PLC And Royal Bank Of Scotland Group plc Pass The BoE's Stress Test -- But Only Just!
- Why You Need to Look At Barclays PLC, Lloyds Banking Group PLC And Royal Bank of Scotland Group Today
- Lloyds Banking Group PLC Is Becoming Stronger By The Day