Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)
CVS Health Corp forecast current quarter profit below Wall Street estimates and said it has been ordered to cooperate with investigations into possible false claims submitted to a government healthcare program and drug pricing.
* Shares down 1.4 pct (Adds investor comment, company response; updates shares)
BRIEF-Eli Lilly announces positive results for second phase 3 study of Lasmiditan for treatment of Migraine
* Eli Lilly announces positive results for second phase 3 study of Lasmiditan for the acute treatment of Migraine
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, August 01 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has downgraded UK-based pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca PLC's (AZ) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating to 'A-' from 'A'. The Outlook is Negative. The downgrade reflects AstraZeneca's increasing business risk as the pharmaceutical group transitions into next-generation therapies. The company's recent mixed late-stage pipeline developments in oncology - an increasing
* Says got civil investigative demand from Minnesota's office of Attorney General relating to pricing, sale of insulin products - SEC filing
* Indexes up: Dow 0.59 pct, S&P 0.39 pct, Nasdaq 0.07 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
Eli Lilly and Co on Tuesday outlined a likely multi-year delay for its experimental rheumatoid arthritis drug with blockbuster sales potential, and disappointed investors sent its shares down nearly 4 percent.
* Dow up 0.49 pct, S&P up 0.34 pct, Nasdaq down 0.06 pct (Adds details, changes comment, updates prices)
* Eli Lilly says intends to be more active seeking external preclinical and early stage immuno-oncology assets
July 25 Eli Lilly and Co on Tuesday reported a 35 percent rise in quarterly profit as the U.S. drugmaker benefited from higher sales of its diabetes treatment Trulicity as well as its psoriasis drug Taltz.
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$133.40||+0.77|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$32.81||+0.14|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF79.95||+0.15|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$61.87||+0.38|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$48.92||+0.18|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€81.90||-0.36|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,418.00||-29.00|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,479.50||-10.50|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY.N)||$56.82||+0.40|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMYMP.PK)||$1,050.00||--|