Micro Focus International PLC (MCRO.L)
22 Mar 2017
BRUSSELS, Feb 2 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* Announcement regarding proposed CEO of enlarged Micro Focus Group post completion of Micro Focus/HPE Software merger
LONDON, Jan 11 Banks are preparing to launch a US$5.5bn-equivalent leveraged loan backing UK software company Micro Focus International's acquisition of Hewlett Packard Enterprises'(HPE) software business, banking sources said.
LONDON Micro Focus International , the British IT firm buying Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co's software business, said it had made good progress in its first half-year, with better-than-expected revenue and earnings growth.
LONDON Micro Focus International , the British IT firm buying Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co's software business for $8.8 billion, said it was making good progress as it reported a 22.4 percent rise in first-half underlying earnings.
LONDON, Nov 29 Around US$5bn-equivalent of leveraged loans backing UK software company Micro Focus International's acquisition of Hewlett Packard Enterprises'(HPE) software business is due to launch to syndication in January, banking sources said.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Are Supergroup plc (+13%), Hays plc (+4%) and Micro Focus International plc (+10%) buys after today's positive updates?
- Why BAE Systems plc, Micro Focus International plc And Jimmy Choo PLC Could Help You Retire Early
- Will Earthport plc, Watchstone Group PLC & Micro Focus International plc Beat A Volatile Market This Year?
- Will ARM Holdings plc, Micro Focus International plc And Imagination Technologies Group plc Soar In 2016?
- Are Gresham Computing plc And Micro Focus International plc Better Buys Than Vodafone Group plc?
- Should You Sell Micro Focus International plc After Results And Buy Blinkx Plc Instead?