Morgan Stanley (MS.N)
8 Dec 2016
Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc said it would acquire financial network HollisWealth from ScotiaBank .
A consortium led by private-equity firm Carlyle Group and Chinese conglomerate Citic Group Corp has neared a deal to buy McDonald's Corp's stores in China and Hong Kong for up to $3 billion, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said. | Video
NEW YORK Blockchain company R3 CEV has reduced the amount it aims to raise from bank members in its first large round of equity funding to $150 million from $200 million and is changing the structure of the deal, according to a person familiar with the plans.
* Morgan Stanley held an indirect stake of 5.559 percent in the lender as of Nov. 11, a filing by market regulator Consob showed Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
* DBS, Morgan Stanley and UBS have been hired to manage S$2 billion-S$3.6 billion Singapore Exchange IPO of Netlink Trust - IFR, citing sources Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: [IPO-NLTR.SI,STEL.SI]
* Solium Capital announced that it has entered into a definitive license agreement with Morgan Stanley
Senior Morgan Stanley executives collectively earned about $10.5 million over the past week by exercising options and selling shares, with most of them profiting from an election-fueled rally in bank stocks, according to securities filings.
Nov 14 Senior Morgan Stanley executives collectively earned about $10.5 million over the past week by exercising options and selling shares, with most of them profiting from an election-fueled rally in bank stocks, according to securities filings.
* Morgan Stanley reports 5.8 percent passive stake in Golar Lng Ltd, as of October 31, 2016 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2enhbvo) Further company coverage:
* Morgan Stanley CFO Jonathan Pruzan reports open market sale of 44,625 shares of co's common stock on Nov 8 at $33.90 per share - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2eMcSID) Further company coverage:
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$60.15||+1.09|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$22.95||+0.38|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$24.87||-0.08|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$85.12||+1.05|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N)||$57.29||+0.01|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFCNP.PK)||$0.40||--|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC_pl.N)||$1,182.00||-17.92|
|Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS.N)||$241.45||+5.89|
|Credit Suisse Group AG (CSGN.S)||CHF15.85||+0.48|
|UBS AG (UBSN.S)||--||--|