Mulberry Group PLC (MUL.L)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£405.58|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||60.00|
LONDON - A rise in major mining stocks, coupled with solid U.S. corporate results, enabled Britain's top equity index to rise off 15-month lows on Tuesday.
* Burberry warns of tougher business conditions, stock falls
LONDON - British luxury handbag maker Mulberry cut its profit forecast for the third time this year, saying a drop in tourist shoppers had compounded the disruption to its business from a shift back to selling lower-priced bags.
* Weak tourist spending adds to disruption from strategy shift
PARIS, Oct 14 - European stocks fell early on Tuesday, losing ground for the seventh time in 10 sessions and tracking steep losses on Wall Street as investors fret about the strength of the global economy.
* Ashmore, Hargreaves, Michael Page also down after updates
LONDON - British luxury handbag maker Mulberry said full-year pretax profit would be significantly below expectations after a slump in first-half trading added to the disruption of a product overhaul.
LONDON, Oct 14 - British luxury handbag maker Mulberry said full-year pretax profit would be significantly below expectations after a slump in first-half trading added to the disruption of a product overhaul.
LONDON, Oct 14 - British luxury handbag maker Mulberry said on Tuesday it expected full-year pretax profit to be significantly below expectations after a slump in first half trading.
PARIS - English luxury handbag maker Mulberry said on Thursday it would take time to return to growth and hire a new creative and management team after an ill-fated attempt to move upmarket took its toll on sales and profits.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Mulberry Group PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Edison Investment Research
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Mulberry Group PLC Slumps While Burberry Group plc's Sales Jump
- NEXT plc Beats ASOS plc To Lead The Fashion Competition
- Is Mulberry Group PLC Blowing Its Rivals Out Of The Water?
- Why Mulberry Group PLC’s Decline Could Be Great News For Burberry Group plc
- 3 FTSE Shares You Should Have Bought Last Week: Mulberry Group PLC, Hargreaves Lansdown plc and Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc
- Why Shares In Mulberry Group plc Plummeted