Mulberry Group PLC (MUL.L)
MUL.L on London Stock Exchange
22 Aug 2017
22 Aug 2017
Change (% chg)
Mulberry Group plc designs, develops, manufactures, markets and sells products under the Mulberry brand name. The Company operates through two segments: Retail and Design. The Company's Retail segment includes sale of Mulberry branded fashion accessories, clothing and footwear through a range of shops and department store... (more)
* Announces signing of agreement with Onward Global Fashion Co to form a new 50:50 JV company to operate its business in Japan
* FY retail sales (including digital) up 8 pct to 128.3 mln stg (2016: 118.7 mln stg) with like-for-like up 5 pct
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Time to invest in Burberry Group plc, Mulberry Group plc and Jimmy Choo plc?
- Should you buy Mulberry Group plc, Liontrust Asset Management plc and Taylor Wimpey plc on today's news?
- Are Unilever plc, Imperial Brands plc and Mulberry Group plc the worst stock tips of all-time?
- Tesco PLC, Talktalk Telecom Group PLC And Mulberry Group PLC: Are They On The Cusp Of Stunning Returns?
- 3 Cool Stocks For London Fashion Week: Burberry Group PLC, Marks & Spencer Group Plc and Mulberry Group PLC
- Is Now The Perfect Time To Buy Blinkx Plc, Xaar plc, Mulberry Group PLC And DX (Group) PLC?