Next PLC (NXT.L)
4 Sep 2015
LONDON - Next , Britain's second-largest clothing retailer, nudged up its annual sales and profit forecasts after beating its own guidance for first-half sales growth, boosted by warm weather in June and July.
* Shares rise up to 2 pct (Adds details, analyst comment, shares)
LONDON - Next , Britain's second-largest clothing retailer, posted first-quarter sales slightly ahead of its own guidance on Wednesday, benefiting from the earlier launch of a summer catalogue and warmer weather.
* Full price sales for first thirteen weeks of financial year were up +3.2% of which +1.9% came from opening of new space
* JD Sports update lifts sports retailers (Updates with closing prices)
* JD Sports update lifts sports retailers (Adds detail, prices)
* JD Sports update lifts sports retailers (Adds quote, detail)
LONDON, March 25 - Britain's leading share index rose towards its record high on Wednesday, with tour firm TUI Group gaining on expectations of meeting its profit growth target and companies including Diageo and Next rising on positive broker comments.
LONDON - British clothing retailer Next cut its sales guidance for 2015-16, highlighting weaker collections after reporting a 12.5 percent rise in annual profit and a dividend increase.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Next PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- It Could Be Time To Sell Marks and Spencer Group Plc And Buy Next plc
- Is Now The Perfect Time To Buy Vodafone Group plc, National Grid plc And NEXT plc?
- Can Admiral Group plc, Persimmon plc, NEXT plc & Homeserve plc Continue To Outperform The Market?
- Why I'd Buy NEXT plc Ahead Of Marks and Spencer Group Plc & N Brown Group plc
- Why Earnings Growth Is Slowing For Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Burberry Group plc, NEXT plc & Sports Direct International plc
- Neil Woodford Buys NewRiver Retail Limited And More Centrica PLC, Imperial Tobacco Group PLC, NEXT plc & Homeserve plc