Next PLC (NXT.L)
LONDON - Next , Britain's second-largest clothing retailer, posted first-quarter sales slightly ahead of its own guidance on Wednesday, benefiting from the earlier launch of a summer catalogue and warmer weather.
* Full price sales for first thirteen weeks of financial year were up +3.2% of which +1.9% came from opening of new space
* JD Sports update lifts sports retailers (Updates with closing prices)
* JD Sports update lifts sports retailers (Adds detail, prices)
* JD Sports update lifts sports retailers (Adds quote, detail)
LONDON, March 25 - Britain's leading share index rose towards its record high on Wednesday, with tour firm TUI Group gaining on expectations of meeting its profit growth target and companies including Diageo and Next rising on positive broker comments.
LONDON - British clothing retailer Next cut its sales guidance for 2015-16, highlighting weaker collections after reporting a 12.5 percent rise in annual profit and a dividend increase.
LONDON - Next , Britain's second biggest retailer by sales, said on Thursday it will pay another special dividend, totalling 90 million pounds ($137 million), and flagged the prospect of three more similar payouts.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Next PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Should You Buy These Low-Beta Shares As The FTSE 100 Extends Losses? Unilever plc, National Grid plc, NEXT plc & IG Group Holdings plc
- A Masterclass In Quality Investing
- Is Ted Baker plc A Better Buy Than NEXT plc Or ASOS plc?
- Why I'd Buy WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC Before Greggs plc, Next plc And Dunelm Group plc
- 5 Top Plays On Rising UK Consumer Confidence: NEXT plc, Marks and Spencer Group Plc, Boohoo.Com PLC, ASOS plc & Sports Direct International Plc
- Why I Think Aviva plc Will Beat Next plc And International Consolidated Airlines Grp SA To Become Your Next 10-Bagger