Next PLC (NXT.L)
13 Oct 2015
LONDON - Next , Britain's second-largest clothing retailer by sales value, posted a 7.1 percent rise in first-half profit on Thursday after selling more products than expected at full price.
* Full price next brand sales for first half of year were marginally ahead of our expectations, up +3.5%.
LONDON - Next , Britain's second-largest clothing retailer, nudged up its annual sales and profit forecasts after beating its own guidance for first-half sales growth, boosted by warm weather in June and July.
* Shares rise up to 2 pct (Adds details, analyst comment, shares)
LONDON - Next , Britain's second-largest clothing retailer, posted first-quarter sales slightly ahead of its own guidance on Wednesday, benefiting from the earlier launch of a summer catalogue and warmer weather.
* Full price sales for first thirteen weeks of financial year were up +3.2% of which +1.9% came from opening of new space
* JD Sports update lifts sports retailers (Updates with closing prices)
* JD Sports update lifts sports retailers (Adds detail, prices)
* JD Sports update lifts sports retailers (Adds quote, detail)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Next PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : MarketLine
Provider : MarketLine
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- So BP plc, Next plc, Centrica PLC And Elementis plc Are All Yielding 5%+. Should You Dive In?
- Should I Pile Into Neil Woodford Picks Rolls-Royce Holdings plc, Next plc And Royal Mail plc?
- Profit From The UK's Economic Recovery With Dixons Carphone PLC, NEXT plc, Marks and Spencer Group Plc & Home Retail Group Plc
- What Today's Results From Next Plc, Home Retail Group Plc, Dunelm Group Plc & Dixons Carphone Plc Mean For Your Portfolio
- Why SABMiller PLC, Skyepharma PLC, Persimmon plc And Next plc Are Four Of The Hottest Growth Plays In Town!
- It Could Be Time To Sell Marks and Spencer Group Plc And Buy Next plc