Next PLC (NXT.L)
24 Apr 2015
* JD Sports update lifts sports retailers (Updates with closing prices)
* JD Sports update lifts sports retailers (Adds detail, prices)
* JD Sports update lifts sports retailers (Adds quote, detail)
LONDON, March 25 - Britain's leading share index rose towards its record high on Wednesday, with tour firm TUI Group gaining on expectations of meeting its profit growth target and companies including Diageo and Next rising on positive broker comments.
LONDON - British clothing retailer Next cut its sales guidance for 2015-16, highlighting weaker collections after reporting a 12.5 percent rise in annual profit and a dividend increase.
LONDON - Next , Britain's second biggest retailer by sales, said on Thursday it will pay another special dividend, totalling 90 million pounds ($137 million), and flagged the prospect of three more similar payouts.
LONDON - John Lewis [JLP.UL], Britain's No. 1 department store group, saw year-on-year sales slip 1.4 percent in the week to Dec. 27 as earlier promotions cooled demand in the run-up to Christmas.
LONDON - Next signalled brighter prospects for British retailers on Tuesday with a solid rise in Christmas sales, especially online, without resorting to the discounting seen on many shopping streets.
* Shares rise some 4 pct, topping FTSE 100 index (Adds CEO comments, analyst reaction)
LONDON, Dec 30 - British clothing retailer Next's sales rose 2.9 percent in the run up to Christmas mostly due to online and catalogue purchases, hitting the upper end of its predictions and it said full-year profit would rise by about 11.5 percent.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Next PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- 4 Stocks Set To Beat The FTSE 100: Standard Chartered PLC, Genel Energy PLC, Next plc And Compass Group plc
- Why I'd Buy Debenhams Plc, WH Smith Plc and NEXT plc, But Sell Mothercare plc
- Why I Would Sell Marks and Spencer Group Plc And Buy Next plc
- 5 Juicy FTSE 100 Dividends Set To Soar: RSA Insurance Group plc, ARM Holdings plc, Hargreaves Lansdown PLC, easyJet plc & NEXT plc
- 0.7 Reasons To Buy Marks and Spencer Group Plc, Next plc, Supergroup PLC And ASOS plc
- 5 UK-Focused Stocks Set To Soar: BT Group plc, Persimmon plc, Debenhams Plc, Next plc And Dixons Carphone PLC