Next PLC (NXT.L)
21 Oct 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£10,127.87|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||152.87|
LONDON - British retailer Next warned on Tuesday it will have to lower profit forecasts if unusually warm autumn weather continues and shoppers don't buy winter clothing, denting shares across the sector.
LONDON - Britain's top equity index edged up on Tuesday, lifted by gains at fashion chain Next and at car and plane parts maker GKN after strong results and outlook comments.
* Shares up 2.4 pct (Adds detail, CEO, analyst comment, shares)
LONDON, July 29 - Britain's top equity index was a touch higher on Tuesday, led by fashion chain Next and car and plane parts maker GKN after strong results and outlook comments.
* Shares up 1.9 percent in early deals after profit forecast hike Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Francesco Canepa)
* Shares seen opening 2 to 3 percent higher after profit forecast hike - traders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Francesco Canepa)
LONDON, June 10 - Next product director Christos Angelides has quit Britain's second largest clothing retailer to take up a post with U.S. apparel firm Abercrombie & Fitch.
LONDON - Next , Britain's second biggest clothing retailer, raised its guidance for annual sales and profit after posting strong trading in its first quarter that reflected better weather in the run up to the late Easter holiday.
LONDON, April 30 - Next, Britain's second biggest clothing retailer, raised its guidance for annual sales and profit after posting strong trading in its first quarter that reflected better weather in the run up to the late Easter holiday.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Next PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
Provider: Edison Investment Research
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Why I Am Betting Against Neil Woodford
- Neil Woodford Buys More British American Tobacco Plc, NEXT plc And G4S plc, And Sells Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc
- NEXT plc Blames It On The Sunshine
- The FTSE 100's Hottest Growth Stocks: NEXT plc
- Should You Buy NEXT plc After Today's Profit Warning?
- Even After Falling 63%, I’d Still Back Next plc And Sports Direct International Plc Over ASOS plc