Next PLC (NXT.L)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£10,920.48|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||153.38|
LONDON - Britain's top equity index edged up on Tuesday, lifted by gains at fashion chain Next and at car and plane parts maker GKN after strong results and outlook comments.
* Shares up 2.4 pct (Adds detail, CEO, analyst comment, shares)
LONDON, July 29 - Britain's top equity index was a touch higher on Tuesday, led by fashion chain Next and car and plane parts maker GKN after strong results and outlook comments.
* Shares up 1.9 percent in early deals after profit forecast hike Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Francesco Canepa)
* Shares seen opening 2 to 3 percent higher after profit forecast hike - traders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Francesco Canepa)
LONDON, June 10 - Next product director Christos Angelides has quit Britain's second largest clothing retailer to take up a post with U.S. apparel firm Abercrombie & Fitch.
LONDON - Next , Britain's second biggest clothing retailer, raised its guidance for annual sales and profit after posting strong trading in its first quarter that reflected better weather in the run up to the late Easter holiday.
LONDON, April 30 - Next, Britain's second biggest clothing retailer, raised its guidance for annual sales and profit after posting strong trading in its first quarter that reflected better weather in the run up to the late Easter holiday.
LONDON - Britain's economic recovery is being driven by an unsustainable pickup in consumer borrowing which could be derailed by higher interest rates, according to the head of retailer Next, a prominent supporter of the prime minister's Conservative Party.
* Shares rise 2 pct (Recasts with CEO, analyst comment, shares)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Next PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
Provider: Edison Investment Research
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- 3 Great FTSE 100 Growth-And-Income Shares: HSBC Holdings plc, Legal & General Group Plc And NEXT plc
- How To Beat Volatility
- 3 Low-Beta Stocks For The Coming Crash: NEXT plc, Rolls-Royce Holding PLC And British Sky Broadcasting Group plc
- 4 Retail Takeover Targets: Kingfisher plc, Marks and Spencer Group plc, ASOS plc And Next plc
- 3 Neil Woodford Fast Dividend Growers: BT Group plc, Legal & General Group Plc and NEXT plc
- Can Sports Direct International Plc Overtake ASOS plc, Burberry Group plc, NEXT plc And Marks and Spencer Group Plc?