Next PLC (NXT.L)
27 May 2015
LONDON - Next , Britain's second-largest clothing retailer, posted first-quarter sales slightly ahead of its own guidance on Wednesday, benefiting from the earlier launch of a summer catalogue and warmer weather.
* Full price sales for first thirteen weeks of financial year were up +3.2% of which +1.9% came from opening of new space
* JD Sports update lifts sports retailers (Updates with closing prices)
* JD Sports update lifts sports retailers (Adds detail, prices)
* JD Sports update lifts sports retailers (Adds quote, detail)
LONDON, March 25 - Britain's leading share index rose towards its record high on Wednesday, with tour firm TUI Group gaining on expectations of meeting its profit growth target and companies including Diageo and Next rising on positive broker comments.
LONDON - British clothing retailer Next cut its sales guidance for 2015-16, highlighting weaker collections after reporting a 12.5 percent rise in annual profit and a dividend increase.
LONDON - Next , Britain's second biggest retailer by sales, said on Thursday it will pay another special dividend, totalling 90 million pounds ($137 million), and flagged the prospect of three more similar payouts.
LONDON - John Lewis [JLP.UL], Britain's No. 1 department store group, saw year-on-year sales slip 1.4 percent in the week to Dec. 27 as earlier promotions cooled demand in the run-up to Christmas.
LONDON - Next signalled brighter prospects for British retailers on Tuesday with a solid rise in Christmas sales, especially online, without resorting to the discounting seen on many shopping streets.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Next PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- 45 Reasons To Buy NEXT plc, Marks and Spencer Group Plc, Supergroup PLC And Dixons Carphone PLC
- Can Marks and Spencer Group Plc Go Head-to-Head With NEXT plc & ASOS plc?
- Are These The Safest Dividends Around? NEXT plc, Taylor Wimpey plc, Persimmon plc, Berkeley Group Holdings PLC & Talktalk Telecom Group PLC
- 4 Stocks Set To Beat The FTSE 100: Centrica PLC, SSE PLC, Persimmon plc And Next plc
- 5 Dividend Growth Stars For Your Portfolio: Bellway plc, Unilever plc, Amec Foster Wheeler PLC NEXT plc & Moneysupermarket.Com Group PLC
- Should You Buy NEXT plc, Home Retail Group Plc Or Thorntons plc Following Results?