Next PLC (NXT.L)
5 Dec 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£8,596.54|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||155.03|
LONDON, Oct 30 - Britain's top shares rose to five-month highs on Wednesday on positive earnings releases from firms including retailer Next and lender Barclays .
LONDON - Next, Britain's second biggest clothing retailer, edged up its year profit guidance on Wednesday after posting third quarter sales a touch above expectations.
LONDON, Aug 12 - Britain's Labour party toned down its criticism of retailers Tesco, and Next on Monday, a day after it said it planned to accuse them of favouring cheaper workers from Eastern Europe over British employees.
* Senior MP accuses Tesco and Next of shunning UK workers
LONDON - Next , Britain's second-biggest clothing retailer, raised its full-year profit expectations after sales growth picked up a little in its second quarter, partly reflecting favourable weather.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Next PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- NEXT Plc Could Be Worth 6,650p
- 18 Reasons That May Make NEXT plc A Buy
- Why NEXT plc Will Be One Of 2013's Winners
- Is Top-Scoring FTSE 100 Share Next Plc Still A Buy?
- 3 Ways Marks and Spencer Group Plc Will Continue To Lag Its Sector
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares Going Ex-Dividend Next Week: Vodafone Group plc, NEXT plc and Tate & Lyle PLC