Next PLC (NXT.L)
30 Nov 2015
LONDON Next , Britain's second largest clothing retailer by value, posted third-quarter sales in line with guidance and edged up its full year sales and profit forecasts, despite a warning that consumer demand remained volatile.
LONDON Next , Britain's second-largest clothing retailer by sales value, posted a 7.1 percent rise in first-half profit on Thursday after selling more products than expected at full price.
* Full price next brand sales for first half of year were marginally ahead of our expectations, up +3.5%.
LONDON Next , Britain's second-largest clothing retailer, nudged up its annual sales and profit forecasts after beating its own guidance for first-half sales growth, boosted by warm weather in June and July.
* Shares rise up to 2 pct (Adds details, analyst comment, shares)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Next PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : MarketLine
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- 5 Black Friday Bargains? Moss Bros Group plc, Boohoo.Com PLC, Home Retail Group Plc, Next plc & Marks And Spencer Group Plc
- Should You Invest In 5%+ Yielders BHP Billiton plc, Next plc, Royal Mail PLC & Soco International plc?
- Can The Surges At Direct Line Insurance Group PLC, BT Group plc And NEXT plc Keep On Going?
- Is It Time To Double Up On NEXT plc, ASOS plc and Burberry Group plc?
- Do Super Dividends Turn Aviva plc, NEXT plc And Anglo American plc Into Screaming Buys?
- Are Domino's Pizza Group PLC., WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC And Next plc 'Screaming Buys'?