PG&E Corp (PCG.N)
26 Aug 2016
* Pg&E corporation announces pricing of public offering of common stock
* Expects to contribute all of net proceeds from offering to its regulated utility subsidiary, Pacific Gas and Electric Company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 9 Pacific Gas & Electric Co was found guilty on Tuesday of several federal charges stemming from a natural gas pipeline explosion in California that killed eight people and injured 58 others in 2010, a U.S. Justice Department spokesman said.
* PG&E appoints Kevin J. Dasso as vice president, electric asset management Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Maintaining its previously issued 2016 guidance for non-GAAP earnings from operations in range of $3.65 to $3.85 per share
* PG&E says co, labor and environmental groups to continue ongoing discussions with select parties on Diablo Canyon joint proposal Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
July 8 Northern California power and gas company Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E) said on Friday its McDonald Island gas storage facility in San Joaquin County remained out of service after the company detected small methane leaks from some of its wells in June.
June 21 California's only functioning nuclear power plant will close by 2025 and be replaced by renewables, energy efficiency and storage under an agreement announced on Tuesday by its owner, PG&E Corp, labor unions and environmental groups.
* Thomason was also appointed vice president, chief financial officer and controller of corporation's unit pacific gas and electric company
* Raising its quarterly common stock dividend to 49 cents per share, an increase of 3.5 cents per share
|Sempra Energy (SRE.N)||$104.44||-2.07|
|Edison International (EIX.N)||$71.90||-1.75|
|E.ON SE (EONGn.DE)||€8.29||+0.04|
|RWE AG (RWEG.DE)||€14.78||+0.14|
|RWE AG (RWEG_p.DE)||€10.69||+0.09|
|Iberdrola SA (IBE.MC)||€5.89||+0.02|
|Duke Energy Corp (DUK.N)||$79.92||-1.81|
|EDP - Energias de Portugal SA (EDP.LS)||€3.01||+0.00|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
PG&E Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.