PG&E Corp (PCG.N)
* Thomason was also appointed vice president, chief financial officer and controller of corporation's unit pacific gas and electric company
* Raising its quarterly common stock dividend to 49 cents per share, an increase of 3.5 cents per share
* Board of directors of PG&E Corporation adopted a new annual common stock cash dividend of $1.96 per share
* pg&e corp qtrly total operating revenues $3.97 billion versus $3.90 billion
BRIEF-FPPC opens investigation into governor's top aide for failure to disclose timing of stock sales in PG&E
* Opened an investigation into Nancy McFadden's failure to report dates and times of stock sales in pg&e
|Sempra Energy (SRE.N)||$104.77||+0.19|
|Edison International (EIX.N)||$70.84||+1.07|
|E.ON SE (EONGn.DE)||€8.88||+0.10|
|RWE AG (RWEG.DE)||€12.02||+0.35|
|RWE AG (RWEG_p.DE)||€8.83||+0.30|
|Iberdrola SA (IBE.MC)||€6.16||-0.00|
|Duke Energy Corp (DUK.N)||$77.96||+1.01|
|EDP - Energias de Portugal SA (EDP.LS)||€2.97||+0.06|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
PG&E Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : GlobalData
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.