PG&E Corp (PCG.N)
24 Jun 2016
June 21 California's only functioning nuclear power plant will close by 2025 and be replaced by renewables, energy efficiency and storage under an agreement announced on Tuesday by its owner, PG&E Corp, labor unions and environmental groups.
* Thomason was also appointed vice president, chief financial officer and controller of corporation's unit pacific gas and electric company
* Raising its quarterly common stock dividend to 49 cents per share, an increase of 3.5 cents per share
* Board of directors of PG&E Corporation adopted a new annual common stock cash dividend of $1.96 per share
* pg&e corp qtrly total operating revenues $3.97 billion versus $3.90 billion
BRIEF-FPPC opens investigation into governor's top aide for failure to disclose timing of stock sales in PG&E
* Opened an investigation into Nancy McFadden's failure to report dates and times of stock sales in pg&e
|Sempra Energy (SRE.N)||$110.34||-0.74|
|Edison International (EIX.N)||$74.59||+0.60|
|E.ON SE (EONGn.DE)||€8.48||-0.83|
|RWE AG (RWEG.DE)||€12.49||-1.30|
|RWE AG (RWEG_p.DE)||€9.10||-0.89|
|Iberdrola SA (IBE.MC)||€5.39||-0.61|
|Duke Energy Corp (DUK.N)||$82.43||+0.38|
|EDP - Energias de Portugal SA (EDP.LS)||€2.63||-0.31|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
PG&E Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.