Philip Morris International Inc (PM.N)
25 May 2016
* "We are certainly disappointed but understand that English court ultimately deferred to parliament`s judgment about cigarette packaging" - Senior Vice President
* Philip Morris International comments on English Court's plain packaging decision
* Issued EUR 500 million aggregate principal amount of its 2.000% notes due 2036 - SEC filing
* Philip Morris International comments on court of justice of European Union judgment on EU tobacco products directive Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, April 29 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed British American Tobacco plc's (BAT) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A-' with Negative Outlook and the Short-Term IDR at 'F2'. In addition, the senior unsecured long-term rating of debt issued by BAT's subsidiaries, B.A.T. International Finance plc and B.A.T. Netherlands Finance B.V., has been affirmed at 'A-'. The short-term debt rating has been affirmed at 'F2'. The ra
* shareholders in the cigarette producer approved a dividend of 920 crowns ($38.76) per share on Friday, CTK news agency reported
* Philip Morris International Inc. (Pmi) Reports 2016 First quarter results; increases, for currency only, 2016 full-year reported diluted eps forecast to a range of $4.40 to $4.50
JAKARTA, April 7 Indonesia's largest listed company, PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk, will split its shares to increase its liquidity and attract more retail investors, the company said on Thursday.
* says board proposes dividend of CZK 920/share (previous CZK 880/share)
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $1.02 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom +91 80 6749-1130; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Philip Morris International Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
Provider : GlobalData
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Provider : Directors Deals Ltd.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.