Philip Morris International Inc (PM.N)
24 Jun 2016
Essentra Plc, a supplier of speciality plastic and packaging components, warned of lower full-year profit, citing challenging market conditions in filter products and delays in some large projects, sending its shares down as much as 28 percent.
June 9 Philip Morris International Inc * Declares regular quarterly dividend of $1.02 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAN FRANCISCO Investors looking for stability and dividends have been pouring money into consumer staples stocks of late, ignoring warnings from Wall Street's analysts about pricey valuations for companies like Clorox and Campbell Soup .
SAN FRANCISCO, June 6 Investors looking for stability and dividends have been pouring money into consumer staples stocks of late, ignoring warnings from Wall Street's analysts about pricey valuations for companies like Clorox and Campbell Soup.
* "We are certainly disappointed but understand that English court ultimately deferred to parliament`s judgment about cigarette packaging" - Senior Vice President
* Philip Morris International comments on English Court's plain packaging decision
* Issued EUR 500 million aggregate principal amount of its 2.000% notes due 2036 - SEC filing
* Philip Morris International comments on court of justice of European Union judgment on EU tobacco products directive Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, April 29 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed British American Tobacco plc's (BAT) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A-' with Negative Outlook and the Short-Term IDR at 'F2'. In addition, the senior unsecured long-term rating of debt issued by BAT's subsidiaries, B.A.T. International Finance plc and B.A.T. Netherlands Finance B.V., has been affirmed at 'A-'. The short-term debt rating has been affirmed at 'F2'. The ra
* shareholders in the cigarette producer approved a dividend of 920 crowns ($38.76) per share on Friday, CTK news agency reported
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Philip Morris International Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.