Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC (RBS.L)
29 Apr 2016
LONDON Royal Bank of Scotland reported a sharp rise in losses in the first quarter on Friday and cautioned on the timing of a return to dividend payouts as lower income, restructuring costs and sluggish asset sales underscored the challenges still facing the lender. | Video
LONDON, April 29 Britain's top stock market index slid on Friday to record its second straight week of losses, hit by a fall in the shares of Royal Bank of Scotland and airline IAG.
* Net interest margin (nim) was stable compared with q1 2015 at 2.15 percent
* Q1 attributable loss 968 million stg (2015 q1: 459 million loss)
LONDON Part-nationalised Royal Bank of Scotland risks missing an end-2017 deadline to sell its Williams & Glyn brand, it said on Thursday, raising doubts about how soon it will be ready to pay dividends and return to private ownership.
LONDON, April 28 Part-nationalised Royal Bank of Scotland risks missing an end-2017 deadline to sell its Williams & Glyn brand, it said on Thursday, raising doubts about how soon it will be ready to pay dividends and return to private ownership.
* Have undertaken further extensive analysis on separation and divestment of Williams & Glyn
LONDON, April 28 Part-nationalised Royal Bank of Scotland said on Thursday it risked missing an end-2017 deadline to sell its Williams & Glyn brand, a condition of its crisis-era bailout.
* Says "nothing" on the table regarding potential acquisition of Royal Bank of Scotland branches in Britain Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Madrid newsroom)
LONDON A leading proxy voting firm has advised shareholders to reject pay at three of Europe's banks when they host their annual general meetings in the coming days.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Provider : MarketLine
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- 3 stocks with huge dividend potential: Tesco plc, Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc and International Consolidated Airlines Group SA
- Is Lloyds Banking Group plc my worst stock tip EVER?
- Can last week's winners Anglo American plc, Premier Oil plc & Royal Bank Of Scotland Group plc keep climbing?
- What This Top Dividend Trust Is Holding Now: GlaxoSmithKline plc, BP plc And Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc
- Are Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (-31%), Tesco PLC (-23%) & Standard Chartered PLC (-46%) Finally Set For Recovery?
- Barclays plc, HSBC Holdings plc And Royal Bank Of Scotland plc Can't Stop Crashing!