Royal Dutch Shell PLC (RDSa.L)
RDSa.L on London Stock Exchange
21 Nov 2014
21 Nov 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Royal Dutch Shell plc (Shell) is an independent oil and gas company, based in the United Kingdom. It operates in three segments: Upstream, Downstream and Corporate. Upstream combines the operating segments Upstream International and Upstream Americas, which are engaged in searching for and recovering crude oil and natural gas,... (more)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€182,260.80|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||6,351.40|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Royal Dutch Shell PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Forecasts For Royal Dutch Shell Plc Are Strengthening
- $80 Oil Won't Last, So Consider Buying BP plc And Royal Dutch Shell Plc NOW!
- Is Dividend Growth At Royal Dutch Shell Plc Set To Stall?
- Profits Up 31% At Royal Dutch Shell Plc Despite Lower Oil Prices
- Should I Invest In BP plc Now?
- 2 Numbers That Could Make Royal Dutch Shell Plc A Strong Sell