Royal Dutch Shell PLC (RDSa.L)
RDSa.L on London Stock Exchange
19 Dec 2014
19 Dec 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Royal Dutch Shell plc (Shell) is an independent oil and gas company, based in the United Kingdom. It operates in three segments: Upstream, Downstream and Corporate. Upstream combines the operating segments Upstream International and Upstream Americas, which are engaged in searching for and recovering crude oil and natural gas,... (more)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€177,626.09|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||6,347.88|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Will Royal Dutch Shell Plc's Plunge Send The FTSE 100 Below 6,000 By The End Of The Year?
- Is Royal Dutch Shell Plc Really Robust Enough To Yield 5.4% In 2015?
- Will BP plc And Royal Dutch Shell Plc Make You Rich In 2015?
- Does Royal Dutch Shell Plc Need BP plc To Rally To £30?
- Why Royal Dutch Shell Plc Should Beat BP plc In 2015
- Why Royal Dutch Shell Plc Still Beats BP plc For Growth