Royal Dutch Shell PLC (RDSa.L)
RDSa.L on London Stock Exchange
30 Jan 2015
30 Jan 2015
Change (% chg)
Royal Dutch Shell plc (Shell) is an independent oil and gas company, based in the United Kingdom. It operates in three segments: Upstream, Downstream and Corporate. Upstream combines the operating segments Upstream International and Upstream Americas, which are engaged in searching for and recovering crude oil and natural gas,... (more)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Royal Dutch Shell PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Why Are BP plc And Royal Dutch Shell Plc Not Trading At Cheaper Prices?
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc Remains A Buy For Me Despite Profit Miss
- BP plc vs Royal Dutch Shell Plc: Which Oil Major Should You Buy?
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc Has Just Lost A Limb, But Is BP plc Any Better?
- Why Royal Dutch Shell Plc And BP plc's Project Scalebacks Are Doomed To Fail
- Are Dividends At BP plc And Royal Dutch Shell Plc Still Safe Despite $47 Oil?