Royal Dutch Shell PLC (RDSa.L)
RDSa.L on London Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
Royal Dutch Shell plc (Shell) is an independent oil and gas company. The Company is engaged in the principal aspects of the oil and gas industry in more than 70 countries. The Company operates in three segments: Upstream, Downstream and Corporate. In Upstream, the Company focuses on exploration for new liquids and natural gas... (more)
Earnings vs. Estimates
- A Blue-Chip Starter Portfolio: Royal Dutch Shell Plc, HSBC Holdings plc And ARM Holdings plc
- Is Now The Time To Invest In Royal Dutch Shell plc, Soco International plc And Aminex plc?
- Should You Buy 5%+ Yielders Royal Dutch Shell Plc, TalkTalk Telecom Group PLC, Ashmore Group plc And Amec Foster Wheeler PLC?
- What Does Royal Dutch Shell Plc's Arctic Exit Mean For Investors?
- Are BP Plc, Royal Dutch Shell Plc & BG Group plc Worth Holding In Your Portfolio?
- Suffering Stocks With Rebound Potential: Aberdeen Asset Management plc, HSBC Holdings plc & Royal Dutch Shell Plc