Royal Dutch Shell PLC (RDSa.L)
RDSa.L on London Stock Exchange
17 Apr 2015
17 Apr 2015
Change (% chg)
Royal Dutch Shell plc (Shell) is an independent oil and gas company, based in the United Kingdom. It operates in three segments: Upstream, Downstream and Corporate. Upstream combines the operating segments Upstream International and Upstream Americas, which are engaged in searching for and recovering crude oil and natural gas,... (more)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Royal Dutch Shell PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- 3 Reasons Why I'd Still Buy Royal Dutch Shell Plc And BG Group plc
- Beginners' Portfolio: I Wish I'd Bought Royal Dutch Shell Plc Instead Of BP plc
- After The BG Group Plc Deal, Is Royal Dutch Shell Plc's Dividend At Risk?
- Is Royal Dutch Shell plc's Deal For BG Group plc Great News For Shareholders?
- The Bottom Of The Oil Cycle Is The Ideal Time To Fill Up On BP plc And Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Should You Buy, Hold Or Sell Royal Dutch Shell Plc After Its £47bn Offer For BG Group PLC?