Royal Dutch Shell PLC (RDSa.L)
RDSa.L on London Stock Exchange
Price Change (% chg)
Royal Dutch Shell plc (Shell) is an independent oil and gas company, based in the United Kingdom. It operates in three segments: Upstream, Downstream and Corporate. Upstream combines the operating segments Upstream International and Upstream Americas, which are engaged in searching for and recovering crude oil and natural gas,... (more)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€182,231.09|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||6,351.40|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
Royal Dutch Shell PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Profits Up 31% At Royal Dutch Shell Plc Despite Lower Oil Prices
- 2 Numbers That Could Make Royal Dutch Shell Plc A Strong Sell
- Should I Invest In BP plc Now?
- Will Royal Dutch Shell Plc Disappoint Investors After BP plc’s Profit Fall?
- BP plc And Royal Dutch Shell Plc: Just How Low Will The Oil Price Fall?
- BP plc And Royal Dutch Shell Plc's 5% Yields Are Black Gold