Royal Dutch Shell PLC (RDSa.L)
RDSa.L on London Stock Exchange
1 Sep 2014
1 Sep 2014
Price Change (% chg)
Royal Dutch Shell plc (Shell) is an independent oil and gas company, based in the United Kingdom. It operates in three segments: Upstream, Downstream and Corporate. Upstream combines the operating segments Upstream International and Upstream Americas, which are engaged in searching for and recovering crude oil and natural gas,... (more)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||€199,333.00|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||6,383.15|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Royal Dutch Shell PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Dividends At Royal Dutch Shell Plc Are Rising Steadily
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc Could Be Worth 3127p!
- As The Price Of Oil Falls, Should You Sell Royal Dutch Shell Plc And BP plc?
- Will The Ebola Virus Outbreak Harm Royal Dutch Shell Plc And PZ Cussons plc?
- The FTSE 100's Hottest Dividend Picks: Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Can BP plc And Royal Dutch Shell plc Survive The End Of The Oil Age?