Raymond James Financial Inc (RJF.N)
* Has reached agreement to settle all investor claims against firm related to previously disclosed Jay Peak EB-5 visa matter
* Feb 2017 total securities commissions and fees of $324 million increased 16 percent compared to February 2016
* Raymond James says for Jan., total securities commissions and fees of $335.4 million increased 19 percent compared to January 2016 and 1 percent compared to December 2016
NEW YORK Raymond James Financial is rolling out a new digital platform with robo-adviser-like technology this year, the St. Petersburg, Florida-based firm said on Monday.
NEW YORK, Jan 30 Raymond James Financial is rolling out a new digital platform with robo-adviser-like technology this year, the St. Petersburg, Florida-based firm said on Monday.
* Raymond James Financial Inc - quarterly net revenues of $1.49 billion, up 17 percent
Brokerage Raymond James Financial Inc said on Thursday that Thomas James would relinquish his role as chairman of its board and become chairman emeritus.
* Raymond James says total securities commissions and fees of $317 million for Oct increased 10 percent compared to Oct 2015 and were essentially flat with Sept 2016
* Q4 adjusted non-gaap earnings per share $1.28 excluding items