WH Smith PLC (SMWH.L)
30 Nov 2015
** Books, newspaper and stationery retailer WH Smith up more than 4 pct in strong volumes & 2nd top gainer on Stoxx 600 Retail index
* Group total sales up 1% with like-for-like (lfl) sales flat
* Travel business total sales were up 8 pct in period with like-for-like sales up 4 pct for 13 week period to 30 May 2015
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
WH Smith PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : MarketLine
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
- Should Income Investors Buy Severn Trent Plc, Anglo Pacific Group plc Or WH Smith Plc?
- Should You Avoid Ashmore Group plc And Buy Unilever plc And WH Smith Plc?
- Should You Invest In KAZ Minerals plc, Premier Oil PLC And WH Smith Plc Following Today's Results?
- Is SSP Group PLC A Better Buy Than Tesco PLC And WH Smith Plc?
- 4 Stellar Stocks With Compelling Growth Stories: Lloyds Banking Group PLC, Supergroup PLC, WH Smith Plc And BT Group plc
- Today's Market Movers: Imagination Technologies Group plc, Dixons Carphone plc, WH Smith plc and Workspace Group plc