Standard Chartered PLC (STAN.L)
HONG KONG A period of severe turmoil is facing the securities research industry as a regulatory overhaul threatens the way investment research is done.
HONG KONG, March 28 A period of severe turmoil is facing the securities research industry as a regulatory overhaul threatens the way investment research is done.
HONG KONG About 11 Hong Kong-based bankers from Standard Chartered Plc's private banking unit, including one managing director, are leaving the bank, a spokeswoman for the lender said on Tuesday.
* Principal Finance Real Estate has led a real estate investment, together with GS Retail to acquire a 5,853 sqm site located in Insadong, Seoul
HONG KONG, March 28 A period of severe turmoil is facing the securities research industry as a new regulatory overhaul threatens the way investment research is done.
* Standard Chartered Bank, India appoints Subhradeep Mohanty as CFO Source text - (Standard Chartered Bank, India, announced the appointment of Subhradeep Mohanty as its Chief Financial Officer (CFO).)
LUSAKA, Feb 28 Standard Chartered Bank Zambia Plc has appointed Herman Kasekende as its Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, it said on Tuesday.
LONDON/HONG KONG Standard Chartered shares fell as much as 5 percent on Friday as the British bank said it would not pay a dividend for 2016 due to restructuring costs, but increased its staff bonus pool by 5 percent.
BRIEF-Standard chartered says expects further extension to external monitoring over anti-money laundering compliance
* Standard chartered says expects further extension to external monitoring over anti-money laundering compliance Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Feb 24 Standard Chartered swung back to a full-year annual profit for 2016, the emerging markets-focused lender reported on Friday, as it pared back costs from chief executive Bill Winters's restructuring program.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Which bank is the best buy right now?
- Are J Sainsbury plc, BP plc and Standard Chartered plc contrarian corkers or doomed duds?
- Is it time to buy post-Brexit winners BP plc (+47%), Glencore plc (+161%) and Standard Chartered plc (+55%)?
- 3 stocks with 20%+ upside
- Will surprisingly solid Chinese GDP numbers lift Standard Chartered plc, Prudential plc and Burberry Group plc?
- After recent declines, are Barclays plc and Standard Chartered plc bid targets?