Standard Chartered PLC (STAN.L)
26 Jul 2017
July 11 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 7 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
June 30 2017 - Standard Chartered has appointed Peter Holden as head of US corporates, according to an internal memo seen by IFR.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG, June 27 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Shanghai-based Standard Chartered Bank (China) Limited (SCB China) a Long-Term Issuer-Default Rating (IDR) of 'A' and a Short-Term IDR of 'F1'. The Outlook is Stable. A Support Rating (SR) of '1' has also been assigned. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS IDRS AND SR The ratings assigned reflect Fitch's view of the strong ability and pro
LONDON/BEIJING/BUENOS AIRES As the world trade in farm commodities faces a shake-up, one of the groups widely expected to play a leading role - China's COFCO - will probably have sit out the industry consolidation after all.
HONG KONG Some global investment banks risk losing up to $240 million (£188 million) in business by 2020 as a regulatory overhaul, which will change the way securities research is priced and used, makes independent firms more attractive for clients, a financial consultancy said.
HONG KONG, June 26 Some global investment banks risk losing up to $240 million in business by 2020 as a regulatory overhaul, which will change the way securities research is priced and used, makes independent firms more attractive for clients, a financial consultancy said.
* Co as borrower and some of its units as guarantors entered into facility agreement with Standard Chartered Bank
* Entered into a one-time settlement with the Standard Chartered bank for settlement of entire outstanding dues Source text: [Paramount Communications Limited has informed the Exchange that the Company has entered into a One-time settlement with the Standard Chartered Bank for settlement of their entire outstanding dues] Further company coverage:
SINGAPORE Singapore state investor Temasek Holdings pared its stake in Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) to 8.43 percent from 9.12 percent, as part of a rebalancing of its portfolio in China's largest bank.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Which bank is the best buy right now?
- Are J Sainsbury plc, BP plc and Standard Chartered plc contrarian corkers or doomed duds?
- 3 stocks with 20%+ upside
- Is it time to buy post-Brexit winners BP plc (+47%), Glencore plc (+161%) and Standard Chartered plc (+55%)?
- Will surprisingly solid Chinese GDP numbers lift Standard Chartered plc, Prudential plc and Burberry Group plc?
- After recent declines, are Barclays plc and Standard Chartered plc bid targets?