United Technologies Corp (UTX.N)
17 Apr 2015
A slew of Dow 30 companies report results in the week: Chemicals conglomerate DuPont, industrial conglomerate United Technologies Corp, property and casualty insurer Travelers Companies Inc and wireless carrier Verizon Communications Inc on Tuesday; McDonald's Corp, AT&T Inc, Boeing Co and Coca-Cola Co on Wednesday; and diversified manufacturer 3M Co, Procter & Gamble and Microsoft Corp on Thursday. While DuPont is expected to report lower first-quarter results, Travelers Companies Inc's first-q
- General Electric Co and Honeywell International Inc said on Friday they will take steps to cushion the impact of a stronger dollar, which hurt first-quarter results at both companies.
* Said on Monday that on April 2 Delmont Capital LLC sold 187,118 shares of the company
* Delmont Capital LLC decreases stake in company to 7.96 percent from 15.57 percent via sale of 477,674 shares in open market transactions Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
- United Technologies Corp on Monday won the reversal of a $657 million judgment imposed over decades-old claims accusing its Pratt & Whitney unit of overcharging the federal government on jet engines for the military.
April 6 - United Technologies Corp on Monday won the reversal of a $657 million judgment imposed over decades-old claims accusing its Pratt & Whitney unit of overcharging the federal government on jet engines for the military.
* Delmont Capital LLC decreased its stake in company to 15.67 pct (equal to 983,790 shares) from 29.50 pct
April 3 - The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- United Technologies Corp said it brought back Robert Leduc to be president of its Sikorsky helicopter unit, which the company is planning to spin off.
April 2 - United Technologies Corp said it brought back Robert Leduc to be president of its Sikorsky helicopter unit, which the company is planning to spin off.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
United Technologies Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.