United Technologies Corp (UTX.N)
27 May 2016
* Sees 2016 adjusted earnings per share (eps) of $6.30 to $6.60 on sales of $56 billion to $58 billion
May 3 Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including On Deck Capital and Ceva, on Tuesday. HIGHLIGHTS * International Paper Co : Jefferies cuts to hold from buy * Republic Services Inc : Barclays raises to overweight from equal weight * SBA Communications Corp : JP Morgan cuts to neutral from overweight * Bill Barrett Corp : Deutsche Bank cuts to hold f
* United technologies corp files for mixed shelf offering; size not disclosed Source (http://bit.ly/1TaL8XP) Further company coverage:
NEW YORK United Technologies Corp saw an uptick in equipment orders in China in the first quarter, Chief Executive Greg Hayes said in an interview on Wednesday, as the company posted results that beat analyst estimates.
* New dividend represents a 3.1 percent increase over prior quarter's dividend amount Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* United SA acquired 6.4 million shares for 2.8 million zlotys ($745,275) in total Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 3.7570 zlotys) (Gdynia Newsroom)
WASHINGTON, April 11 United Technologies Corp unit Pratt & Whitney Military Engines is being awarded a $1.04 billion modification to a previously awarded contract for propulsion systems for the F-35 Lightning II fighter jet, the Defense Department said on Monday.
PARIS Europe's Airbus dropped behind U.S. rival Boeing in the race for new airplane orders in the first quarter, sending its shares lower as it recorded its slowest start to the year since 2011.
ZURICH, April 5 Elevator maker Schindler is selling its Japanese business to United Technologies' Otis unit after its new installations in the country were halted following a 2006 accident.
* ERG said on Tuesday that it has negotiated the sale of 5.6 million shares of Bioerg to United SA for 2.2 million zlotys ($585,120)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
United Technologies Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
Provider : GlobalData
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.