Woolworths Ltd (WOW.AX)
26 May 2017
* Q3'17 Australian food sales up 5.1% to $9.3 billion with comparable sales growth of 4.5%
* Has finalized a master services agreement with Woolworths of South Africa Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (email@example.com)
* Notes that an award has now been made in confidential arbitration between woolworths and lowe's in relation to their home improvement joint venture.
* Notes announcement by IMF Bentham that it proposes to fund shareholder class action against co
* proposes to fund on a conditional basis claims of certain current and former shareholders of Woolworths Limited (woolworths) against Woolworths.
* Underlying H1 sales A$29.1 bln vs A$28.3 bln (Updates to add picture)
* "In second half, we will continue to invest in improving shopping experience and expect higher depreciation and team incentive payments."
SYDNEY, Feb 22 Australia's No. 1 supermarket operator by sales, Woolworths Ltd, said half-yearly underlying profit fell 16.7 percent as a bitter price war forced it to slash prices.
* Notes Woolworths' decision to sell its fuels business to BP, subject to regulatory approval
* Richard Dammery continues in role of chief legal officer and company secretary. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: