Zalando SE (ZALG.DE)
22 Aug 2017
* Shares up 0.7 pct in weaker market (Adds comments from co-CEO)
* Zalando co-ceo says two planned warehouses will up capacity to 10 billion euros sales
BERLIN, Aug 10 German online fashion retailer Zalando is planning two new large fulfilment centres in Poland and Italy and expects full-year sales growth at the upper end of its forecast range of 20 to 25 percent, it said on Thursday.
* Q2 sales up 19-21 pct vs annual target corridor for 20-25 pct
* Zalando co-ceo says Q2 growth was limited by capacity constraints as new warehouses come on stream
* Launches membership program for 19 euros per year in four German cities
BERLIN, June 16 Zalando set out a target to double in size by 2020 as Europe's biggest pure online fashion retailer announced a raft of new partnerships that underline its ambition to move from being just a wholesaler to a provider of services to brands.
BERLIN, June 16 Zalando wants to double in size by 2020, it's co-chief executive said on Friday, as Europe's biggest pure online fashion retailer announced new partnerships with Nike, H&M Weekday brand and the Bestseller group.
FRANKFURT Global Founders GmbH has cut its stake in Zalando , Europe's biggest pure online fashion retailer, by 3.78 percent, according to a voting rights announcement issued by Zalando on Wednesday.
FRANKFURT, May 24 Global Founders GmbH has cut its stake in Zalando, Europe's biggest pure online fashion retailer, by 3.78 percent, according to a voting rights announcement issued by Zalando on Wednesday.