Edition:
United Kingdom

Axelero SpA (AXEL.MI)

AXEL.MI on Milan Stock Exchange

3.20EUR
22 Sep 2017
Change (% chg)

€-0.04 (-1.30%)
Prev Close
€3.24
Open
€3.30
Day's High
€3.30
Day's Low
€3.05
Volume
33,250
Avg. Vol
17,546
52-wk High
€4.42
52-wk Low
€1.92

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Axelero H1 net profit rises to EUR 1.9 mln
Thursday, 29 Sep 2016 

Axelero SpA : H1 production value 24.3 million euros ($27.32 million) versus 6.5 million euros a year ago .H1 net profit 1.9 million euros versus 1.0 million euros a year ago.  Full Article

Axelero signs prelim. agreement to buy 100 pct stake in Privategriffe
Thursday, 4 Aug 2016 

Axelero SpA : Has signed preliminary agreement for the acquisition of a 100 percent stake in Privategriffe . 72.37 percent of the shareholders of Privategriffe have chosen to be remunerated through a variable price linked to the achievement of results after a three-year period, calculated based on an overall amount established in line with the equity value .The remaining 27.63 percent of the shareholders have chosen to receive the payment at a price equal to the stake held, as calculated based on an overall fixed amount of 891,200 euros ($992,172.96).  Full Article

Axelero sees H1 production value up to more than EUR 20 mln
Thursday, 30 Jun 2016 

Axelero SpA :Said on Wednesday it expects to close H1 2016 with production value exceeding 20 million euros ($22.20 million) versus 6.5 million euros in H1 2015.  Full Article

axelero SpA Board approves the incorporation of of four units in axelero
Tuesday, 29 Mar 2016 

axelero SpA:Board approves the incorporation of units Abcsalute Srl, Originalitaly Srl, Professionisti Srl, and Shoppingdonna Srl in axelero SpA.  Full Article

BRIEF-Axelero not to pursue closing of Atex acquisition

* SAID ON THURSDAY PARTIES HAD FAILED TO FIND AN UNDERSTANDING ON SOME TERMS FOR THE EXECUTION OF THE CONTRACT FOR THE ACQUISITION OF ATEX BY AXELERO