Amgen Inc (AMGN.O)
* Amgen - co, Boston Children's Hospital entered into neuroscience research collaboration aimed at identifying novel pain targets
* FDA accepts supplemental biologics license application for Prolia® (denosumab) in glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis
* Amgen and CytomX Therapeutics announce strategic collaboration in immuno-oncology
Amgen Inc has reached a settlement with AbbVie Inc that will delay the U.S. launch of Amgen's cheaper biosimilar version of AbbVie's cash cow, the blockbuster rheumatoid arthritis drug Humira, until Jan. 31, 2023, the companies said on Thursday.
* Amgen and AbbVie agree to settlement allowing commercialization of Amgevita
BRIEF-Amgen and Simcere announce strategic collaboration to co-develop and commercialize biosimilars in China
* Amgen and Simcere announce strategic collaboration to co-develop and commercialize biosimilars in China
* Amgen Inc - preliminary assessment is that critical manufacturing areas in facility in Juncos, Puerto Rico, not been significantly impacted by storm
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Thursday it has approved Amgen Inc's biosimilar version of Roche Holding AG's cancer drug Avastin.
Sept 14 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Thursday it has approved Amgen Inc's biosimilar version of Roche Holding AG's cancer drug Avastin.
* U.S. FDA says approved Amgen's Mvasi (bevacizumab-awwb) as a biosimilar to Avastin (bevacizumab) for the treatment of multiple types of cancer
|Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4502.T)||¥6,326||-9.00|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$142.06||+0.02|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF84.30||-0.05|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$63.77||+0.02|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF233.60||-5.00|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF236.20||-5.50|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA.TA)||5,084.00||-68.00|
|AbbVie Inc (ABBV.N)||$95.47||-1.01|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$86.82||+0.46|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (BMY.N)||$64.24||-0.43|