Altice NV (ATCA.AS)
* Existing share repurchase programme announced on August 28, 2017 is suspended
LISBON, Oct 13 Altice said on Friday there was "undue and unfounded" pressure by rivals in Portugal on local regulators, who are due to rule on its bid for Media Capital, the owner of the country's largest television channel, TVI.
* ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY SQUEEZE-OUT OF SFR GROUP SHARES NOT HELD BY ALTICE GROUP AT OUTCOME OF BUYOUT OFFER
Oct 9 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* Altice's pursuit of Charter slows- CNBC, citing sources Source text : http://cnb.cx/
* SFR shares to be delisted on Oct. 9 as part of its takeover by Altice, says a filing by France's AMF markets watchdog
Sept 20 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* FRENCH FINANCIAL MARKET AUTHORITY GRANTS ITS CLEARANCE DECISION REGARDING THE BUYOUT OFFER FOLLOWED BY A SQUEEZE-OUT ON SFR GROUP Source text: http://bit.ly/2hfA4PA Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
PARIS, Sept 18 Shares in Altice, the acquisitive telecoms and cable group founded by billionaire Patrick Drahi, rose on Monday after Deutsche Bank analysts upgraded their rating on the stock to "buy" from "hold".
Netherlands-based telecom conglomerate Altice NV and its U.S. cable unit said it is open to mergers and acquisitions, specifically in the cable business.