Broadcom Ltd (AVGO.O)
BRIEF-Arris International, Broadcom and Brocade withdraw and re-file joint voluntary notice to CFIUS
* Arris International Plc - on October 12, 2017, Broadcom, Brocade and Arris withdrew and re-filed their joint voluntary notice to CFIUS
BRIEF-Tessera Technologies issues statement in response to litigation filed by Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company
* Issues statement in response to litigation filed by Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited against co
* Broadcom announces pricing of private offering of senior notes
BRIEF-Broadcom - German patent court opinion is that Invensas patent claims against co "should be null and void"
* Broadcom - German federal patent court issued preliminary opinion that all claims of Invensas patent asserted against co "should be null and void"
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 10 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Broadcom Limited's (Broadcom) wholly-owned subsidiary, Broadcom Cayman Finance Ltd.'s Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB'. Fitch has also assigned a 'BBB' rating to the proposed benchmark sized multi-tranche offering of senior unsecured notes. The Rating Outlook remains Positive. The rating actions also affect $13.6 billion of outstanding senior unsecured notes. Broadcom
* Arris statement re: Ruckus acquisition, following Broadcom's CFIUS refiling
* Broadcom Ltd - On October 2, co, Brocade withdrew and re-filed their joint voluntary notice to CFIUS - SEC filing
BRIEF-Broadcom Ltd - board of directors has approved a quarterly, interim cash dividend of $1.02 per ordinary share
* Broadcom Ltd - board of directors has approved a quarterly, interim cash dividend of $1.02 per ordinary share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Broadcom Ltd announces third quarter fiscal year 2017 financial results
BEIJING China's commerce ministry has conditionally approved chipmaker Broadcom Ltd's acquisition of Brocade Communications Systems , it said on Wednesday.
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$40.17||+0.08|
|QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM.OQ)||$52.30||+0.01|
|NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI.OQ)||$115.64||+0.15|
|MediaTek Inc. (2454.TW)||NT$313.00||-3.50|
|NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA.OQ)||$197.98||+0.18|
|Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL.OQ)||$18.42||+0.01|
|STMicroelectronics NV (STM.PA)||€16.88||+0.17|
|Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. (FSL.N)||--||--|