Axis Bank Ltd (AXBK.BO)
* Says bank has decided to keep MCLRs unchanged Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sept quarter net NPA 3.12 percent versus 2.30 percent previous quarter
* Loans on watch list down 24 pct from previous quarter (Adds details, background)
Oct 17 Axis Bank Ltd, India's third-biggest private sector lender by assets, said on Tuesday second-quarter net profit jumped by about 36 percent, as provisions for bad loans eased from a year earlier.
* Sept quarter net profit 4.32 billion rupees versus net profit of 3.19 billion rupees last year
Sept 15 Axis Bank Ltd: * Says 1 year MCLR unchanged at 8.25 percent Source text - http://bit.ly/2eZsFTU Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE/MUMBAI, August 03 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Axis Bank Ltd.'s (BBB-/Stable) USD500 million five-year senior unsecured debt a final rating of 'BBB-'. This follows the completion of the securities issue and the receipt of final documents conforming to information previously received. The final rating is the same as the expected rating assigned on 31 July 2017. The notes will constitute Axis's direct, unconditional, unsu
* Says issues senior fixed rate bonds worth $500 million under GMTN programme Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE, July 31 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Axis Bank Ltd.'s (BBB-/Stable) proposed senior unsecured debt an expected rating of 'BBB-(EXP)'. The notes will constitute Axis's direct, unconditional, unsubordinated and unsecured obligations and will at all times rank pari passu among themselves and with all of its other unsubordinated and unsecured obligations. The tenor of the issue is expected to be around five years and the no
July 27 Axis Bank Ltd, India's seventh-biggest lender by assets, has re-appointed Shikha Sharma as its chief executive officer and managing director, putting to rest media speculation that she might be leaving the bank for another job.