Cobham PLC (COB.L)
21 Sep 2017
MILAN, Aug 3 UK blue chips rose to a one-week high on Thursday after the Bank of England kept rates on hold, hitting the pound and lifting export-oriented stocks accordingly.
LONDON British aerospace and defence electronics group Cobham said it may sell two wireless businesses in the next stage of its turnaround plan.
* H1 sales beat expectations, shares rise 5 pct (Adds CEO comments, shares)
LONDON, Aug 3 Cobham, the struggling British aerospace and defence electronics company, said on Thursday it was reviewing the future of its wireless business, which accounts for 10 percent of revenue, in the next stage of its turnaround plan.
* Received valid acceptances in respect of 98.01% of new ordinary shares offered in rights issue
LONDON British aerospace and defence electronics company Cobham said first-quarter trading was in line with expectations on Thursday, seeking to reassure investors that it could recover from a string of profit warnings.
LONDON, April 27 British aerospace and defence electronics company Cobham said first-quarter trading was in line with expectations on Thursday, seeking to reassure investors that it could recover from a string of profit warnings.
* Group's trading performance in Q1 of year was in line with board's expectations
* Commencement of Cobham/Aeroflex litigation in Kansas District Court; Trial is expected to be completed next month Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
British aerospace and defence electronics company Cobham , which is being investigated by the country's Financial Conduct Authority, said on Tuesday it would raise 512.4 million pounds ($642.6 million) in its latest rights issue.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 3 hot shares to buy after today's gains?
- 3 stocks I won't be buying after today's results
- 3 buys whatever the EU referendum result: AstraZeneca plc, YouGov plc and Cobham plc
- Can last week's losers James Fisher & Sons plc (-15%), Cobham plc (-15%) and Halfords Group plc (-9%) kick higher?
- Is today a good buying opportunity for Moneysupermarket.Com Group plc, Cobham plc and Monitise plc?
- Should you buy Halfords Group plc, Cobham plc and Lamprell plc after today's news?