Intercontinental Exchange Inc (ICE.N)
22 Sep 2017
* Intercontinental Exchange - Ice Benchmark Administration expects to start administering London Bullion Market Association Silver Price benchmark Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK Oil prices settled up 2 percent on Wednesday despite a rise in U.S. crude inventories, with the market heading for its largest third-quarter gain in 13 years after the Iraqi oil minister said OPEC and its partners were considering extending or deepening output cuts.
NEW YORK Global crude oil prices slipped slightly Monday but stayed close to multimonth highs as traders braced for a potential stockpile build, expected later this week.
* Trade expects U.S. crude build as imports resume after storms
* Daily volume of 1.1 million contracts, set on Sept. 11 for suite of MSCI index futures contracts that trade on ICE futures U.S. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Intercontinental Exchange announces Stuart Williams to become president of Ice Futures Europe; Finbarr Hutcheson named president of Ice Clear Europe and Timothy J. Bowler president of Ice Benchmark Administration
BRIEF-Intercontinental Exchange agrees with lenders to amend terms pursuant to fourth amendment to agreement
* Intercontinental Exchange - On Aug 18, Co agreed with lenders under $3.4 billion credit facility to amend terms pursuant to fourth amendment to agreement
* Intercontinental Exchange prices $1,000,000,000 in senior notes and issues notice of redemption of NYSE usd notes
* EURONEXT TO RENEW AGREEMENT FOR DERIVATIVES CLEARING WITH LCH SA AND BECOME A MINORITY SHAREHOLDER
* Intercontinental Exchange Inc - July 2017 total futures & options contract adv 4.9 million versus 7.1 million contracts in June 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: