3i Group PLC (III.L)
20 Sep 2017
* Nav per share of 628 pence and total return of 4.1 pct at 30 June 2017
* Proceeds to 3I will be 117 mln stg Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Agreed to invest about $136 mln in Cirtec Medical, a leading provider of outsourced medical device design, engineering and manufacturing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* Polls send sterling lower, boosting large-caps (ADVISORY- Follow European and UK stock markets in real time on the Reuters Live Markets blog on Eikon, see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets)
LONDON, June 1 Britain's major share index climbed on Thursday, flirting with its record high level as a weaker sterling gave large multinationals a leg up, while Inmarsat rose on merger speculation.
* Says Completes 200 Mln Stg Pension Insurance Buy-in For 3i Group Pension plan
* Total return of 1,592 million pounds ($2.06 billion) or 36 percent and net asset value per share of 604 pence (31 march 2016: 463 pence)
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Are these shares worth buying after today's results?
- Why 3i Group plc looks set to beat Barclays plc
- Are Lloyds Banking Group plc, Rathbone Brothers plc and 3i Group plc the best value stocks of all time?
- Why GlaxoSmithKline plc, 3i Group plc and Barratt Developments plc should outperform the FTSE 100!
- 3 FTSE 100 Bargain Basement Stocks: Barclays PLC, 3i Group plc And International Consolidated Airlines Group SA
- The 3 Cheapest FTSE 100 Stocks? Aviva plc, 3i Group plc And Smiths Group plc