Infosys Ltd (INFY.BO)
18 Oct 2017
Oct 10 Indian shares climbed on Tuesday, with Infosys Ltd gaining after its shareholders approved a buyback plan while Lupin Ltd rose after winning U.S. approval for its hypertension drug.
* Says Infosys Finacle partners with ToneTag to offer sound-based contactless payments solutions Source text: http://bit.ly/2hnhLrK Further company coverage:
* Says Sanjay Rajagopalan's (senior vice president, head - design & research) last date of employment with Infosys was Sept 13, 2017 Source text: http://bit.ly/2hcN644 Further company coverage:
* CMA CGM GROUP SIGNS STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH INFOSYS TO ACCELERATE TRANSFORMATION OF ITS INFORMATION SYSTEMS
The Nifty closed the week above the 10,000 mark in spite of heavy selling by foreign institutional investors (FIIs) and ongoing geopolitical tensions. IPOs continued to hog the limelight and saw a good response.
* Says will open North Carolina Technology and Innovation Hub in Raleigh; hub is expected to hire 2,000 American workers by 2021 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says Infosys completes acquisition of Brilliant Basics - digital innovation and customer experience studio Source text - http://bit.ly/2xeDD1Y Further company coverage:
* Says co inducted into Dow Jones Sustainability indices Source text - [Infosys Inducted into the Index Component of Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) Bangalore - September 8, 2017: Infosys has been inducted into the prestigious Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) announced on September 7, 2017 and is now part of the DJSI World and DJSI Emerging Markets Indices.] Further company coverage:
* Says establishes new office in Netherlands Source text: [Infosys (NYSE: INFY), a global leader in consulting, technology and next-generation services, today announced the opening of a new state-of-the-art office space in Amsterdam. The office was inaugurated by the Deputy Mayor of Amsterdam, Ms. Kajsa Ollongren, together with the Indian Ambassador to The Netherlands, Mr. Venu Rajamony, in the presence of Mr. Mohit Joshi, President and Head of Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Healthca
* Says started engaging in shareholder consultations to determine further actions