Intel Corp (INTC.O)
20 Oct 2017
* Intel says it will ship silicon for Neural Network Processing, the Intel Nervana Neural Network Processor, before the end of 2017- statement
Oct 10 Canadian auto parts producer Magna International Inc said on Tuesday it has joined a consortium including BMW and Intel Corp to develop a self-driving vehicle platform for the use of auto makers by 2020.
* Magna joins The BMW Group, Intel and Mobileye platform as an integrator to bring autonomous driving technology to the market Source text - () Further company coverage:
* Intel Corp says former CEO Paul Otellini passed away in his sleep Monday, oct. 2, 2017, at the age of 66 Source http://intel.ly/2fNP8az Further company coverage:
* Intel commences compulsory acquisition for remaining Mobileye shares
The giant information and entertainment screens in Tesla Inc's cars will now be powered by chipmaker Intel Corp after the electric carmaker replaced Nvidia Corp for that function, Bloomberg reported.
Sept 26 The giant information and entertainment screens in Tesla Inc's cars will now be powered by chipmaker Intel Corp after the electric carmaker replaced Nvidia Corp for that function, Bloomberg reported.
FRANKFURT A Chinese-led group has withdrawn its offer to buy a stake in German carmaker-backed mapping company HERE after it failed to win approval from a U.S. national security oversight board.
* Scraps plan after resistance from US foreign investment board (Adds comment on foot-dragging by CFIUS on Chinese investments)
Auto suppliers Delphi Automotive Plc and BlackBerry Ltd will partner on a software operating system for self-driving cars, the companies said on Wednesday.
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩2,692,000.00||+43,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩2,141,000.00||+42,000.00|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$156.25||+0.27|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$162.07||+1.17|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$49.25||-0.10|
|QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM.OQ)||$52.02||-0.27|
|Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN.OQ)||$95.18||+1.73|
|Symantec Corporation (SYMC.OQ)||$32.66||+0.33|
|Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD.OQ)||$13.81||-0.14|
|NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA.OQ)||$196.90||-0.90|