Philip Morris International Inc (PM.N)
20 Oct 2017
* Revises 2017 full-year reported diluted eps forecast to a range of $4.75 to $4.80
GENEVA, Sept 28 The World Health Organization told governments on Thursday not to get involved in a foundation funded by tobacco firm Philip Morris International to look at ways of reducing the harm from smoking.
* Martin King, currently President, Asia region will be appointed CFO
* Czech tobacco group Philip Morris CR says H1 consolidated revenues czk 5.8 billion and net income czk 1.6 billion, up 7 percent and 24.7 percent respectively
* Increased company's regular quarterly dividend by 2.9% to an annualized rate of $4.28 per share
* Philip morris international announces support for establishment of foundation
LONDON The Ferrari Formula One team and tobacco company Philip Morris International announced on Monday the renewal of one of the longest-running and least obvious sponsorships in sport.
LONDON, Sept 4 The Ferrari Formula One team and tobacco company Philip Morris International announced on Monday the renewal of one of the longest-running and least obvious sponsorships in sport.
* it has renewed its multi-year partnership with Philip Morris International. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
* Reorganizes to help integrate vaping products with core business