Schroders PLC (SDR.L)
(Updates Invesco, Union Investment, Schroders, adds UBS Asset Management) Sept 15 New regulations taking effect next year will force brokers in the European Union to charge clients separately for investment research, rather than bundling the cost in with trading services. Part of a wide-ranging set of rules under the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive, or MiFID II, the regulators say the move is aimed at making European securities markets more transparent and provid
* Says to pay for all external research costs under Mifid II rules. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Simon Jessop)
Sept 8 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
LONDON, July 27 British asset manager Schroders posted a 21.6 percent rise in first-half assets under management and administration, boosted by market gains and inflows of new client money, sending its shares higher on Thursday.
LONDON British asset manager Schroders posted a 21.6 percent rise in first-half assets under management, boosted by market gains and inflows of new client money, sending its shares higher on Thursday.
LONDON, July 27 British asset manager Schroders on Thursday posted a 21.6 percent rise in first-half assets under management, boosted by market gains and inflows of new client money.
SHANGHAI/HONG KONG, July 18 Global fund managers are ramping up their presence in China, aiming to be well ahead of next June's inclusion of mainland-listed stocks into MSCI's benchmark index that is set to boost investment into the economy's $8 trillion equity market.
July 10 Investment manager Schroders Plc said on Monday it appointed Tom Binks as a fiduciary manager.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, June 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Schroders plc's (Schroders) Long- and Short-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDR) at 'A+' and 'F1' respectively. The Outlook on the Long-Term IDR is Stable. These rating actions were undertaken as part of Fitch's global peer review of traditional investment managers. For more information on the peer review, see 'Fitch Completes Traditional Investment Manager Global Peer Review' dated 7 June
May 22 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Is this the top of the market for these finance stocks?
- Great dividends. Great margins. Low debt. Are these Footsie shares the best bargains out there?
- Should you buy BT Group plc, Schroders plc and Weir Group plc after today's results?
- Why I think Lloyds Banking Group plc, Legal & General Group plc and Schroders plc are bargain buys
- Why Schroders plc looks set to beat HSBC Holdings plc
- Don't overlook the 'secret' strengths of these 3 FTSE 100 firms