* Air France rallies after strong update (Adds details, closing prices)
LONDON, Feb 16 European equities fell on Thursday after seven straight sessions of gains, with weaker metal prices weighing on miners and a poor update battering shares in engineering group Cobham.
LONDON, Feb 16 European shares steadied on Thursday after rising for the past seven sessions, with gains in airlines stocks offset by weaker miners and a slump in British engineering group Cobham following a poor update.
* Earnings boost Huhtamaki, Heineken (Adds details, closing prices)
* Earnings boost Huhtamaki, Heineken (Adds detail and quotes, updates prices)
LONDON, Feb 15 European shares rose in early trade on Wednesday as French lender Credit Agricole led banking stocks higher and earnings provided a boost.
* Shares in UK engineer Rolls-Royce drops after record loss (Adds details, closing prices)
LONDON, Feb 14 A spike in expectations of European equity market volatility around the first round of France's presidential election suggests investors are belatedly starting to worry about the outcome and potential price swings.
* Healthcare weighs as markets poised for Yellen speech (ADVISORY- Follow European and UK stock markets in real time on the Reuters Live Markets blog on Eikon - see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets)
LONDON, Feb 14 European shares were slightly weaker on Tuesday, poised to snap a five-day streak of gains, as corporate earnings season kicked into high gear across the region.