TOKYO, Aug 10 Sharp Corp's leading bank creditors are likely to demand a more sweeping restructuring at the struggling Japanese TV and display maker as a condition for extending new loans, said people involved in the ongoing talks.
MELBOURNE, Aug 10 Australian newspaper publisher Fairfax Media is considering a writedown of more than A$1 billion ($1.06 billion) on the value of its top newspapers, a report in a rival newspaper said on Friday.
* Penalty is largest FTC has ever imposed for violating an order
* RIM shares rise more than 4 percent following ruling (Adds comment from Mformation, updates share price move)
(Adds comment from CEO, details on supply and margins; updates stock price)
* Gauss found in Lebanon, Israel, Palestinian territories
* Sells 500 patents to U.S. firm Vringo, Qt to Finnish Digia
* Goldman cites fast growth for addition to conviction buy list
MUMBAI, Aug 9 A former U.S. employee has filed a lawsuit against Infosys Ltd, India's No.2 software services provider, saying he was harassed for pointing out possible misuse of U.S. business visas, according to a copy of the lawsuit seen by Reuters.