WASHINGTON The administration of President Donald Trump may ramp up enforcement of federal laws against recreational marijuana use, a White House spokesman said on Thursday, setting up potential conflicts in states where the drug is legal.
- Merck drug prevents serious infection after marrow transplant: study
- Scientists test deep brain stimulation as potential anorexia therapy
- China's premier urges poultry markets to shut as bird flu fears grow
- CVS removes artificial trans fats from its food brands
- China updates key drug list in boost for Big Pharma
Boston Scientific Corp said on Thursday it was recalling its Lotus range of heart devices, citing reports of problems with the locking mechanism, sending its shares down as much as 7.4 percent.
(Reuters Health) - For people with a certain type of migraine headache, regular acupuncture treatments may help reduce the frequency of these debilitating attacks, a recent study from China suggests.
ZURICH The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted priority review to Novartis drug Zykadia as a first-line treatment for some lung cancer patients, the Swiss drugmaker said on Thursday.
(Reuters Health) - Consumers increasingly turn to commercial physician-rating websites, similar to those for restaurants and hotels, when searching for a new doctor, but the sites rarely have information that actually helps patients, researchers say.