Dr. Scott Gottlieb, President Donald Trump's nominee to lead the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, has outlined measures he would take to untangle his ties to the pharmaceutical industry if confirmed by the Senate.
- FDA declines to approve Mylan's generic of GSK's Advair for now
- Argentina lawmakers approve cannabis oil for medicinal use
- Trump tells lawmakers he expects deal 'very quickly' on healthcare |
- Heroin use, addiction up sharply among U.S. whites: study
- HPV vaccination during pregnancy shows no ill effects
(Reuters Health) - College students in the U.S. who say their campus is welcoming to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people are less likely to be victims of sexual assaults at school, a new study suggests.
FRANKFURT A push by the European Medicines Agency to speed up the approval of new drugs that show promise is running into resistance from some of the national agencies that will ultimately decide whether the medicines are worth buying.
SINGAPORE Singapore has confirmed two cases of locally transmitted infections of the Zika virus in a northeastern part of the city state, the National Environment Agency said on Wednesday, describing it as the first Zika cluster of 2017.
(Reuters Health) - - After menopause, women who take estrogen therapy may be less likely to develop severe oral health problems than peers who don’t take hormones or other treatments for age-related bone damage, a recent study suggests.