NEW YORK About a quarter of U.S. Republicans do not want to see Obamacare repealed, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Tuesday.
- Texas Planned Parenthood asks judge to block Medicaid funding cut
- FDA approves generic version of Jazz Pharma's sleep disorder drug
- Iraqi hospital offers aerobics for female cancer patients
- McKesson in record $150 million U.S. settlement over suspicious drug orders
- Biogen to pay Forward Pharma $1.25 billion to protect MS drug
(Reuters Health) - Some medical specialists in the U.S. charge uninsured and out-of-network patients several times more for healthcare services than what they accept from the government insurance plan known as Medicare, says a new study.
(Reuters Health) - Children who have their tonsils removed to treat chronic throat infections or breathing problems during sleep may get more short-term symptom relief than kids who don't get tonsillectomies, two recent studies suggest.
(REUTERS HEALTH) - As a social worker, Susannah Rose referred clients with cancer to patient advocacy groups she trusted to dispense unbiased advice - until she heard the groups might be taking money from pharmaceutical companies.
(Reuters Health) - Waiting at least three minutes to clamp the umbilical cord after birth is associated with a lower risk of anemia in babies, according to a study in Nepal.