MARRAKESH, Morocco U.S. first lady Michelle Obama, her mother and daughters Sasha and Malia were joined by Meryl Streep in Morocco's Marrakesh on Tuesday on a six-day tour to try to promote girls' education.
Recent Lifestyle News
TANMEN, China Ornaments made from the shells of endangered giant clams, renowned in China for having auspicious powers and the luster of ivory, have become coveted luxuries, a trend which has wreaked havoc on the ecosystem of the South China Sea.
NEW YORK Bill Cunningham, the celebrated New York Times fashion photographer known for his shots of emerging trends on the streets of New York City, died on Saturday at age of 87 after being hospitalized for a stroke. | Video
Former mob boss James "Whitey" Bulger's personal possessions - including a pen holder designed to look like a rat and a three-carat, heart-shaped diamond ring - fetched more than $100,000 at an auction in Boston on Saturday. | Video
LONDON Tens of thousands of people took to the streets of London on Saturday for an annual parade celebrating gay and transgender rights, with many expressing concerns as Britain gears up to part ways with the European Union after Thursday's referendum. | Video
BOGOTA Miguel Caballero's designs are not just chic, they could save your life. | Video
- Kanye West stirs up controversy with nude celebrities in 'Famous' |
- Lady Gaga caught in bad romance with China after meeting Dalai Lama |
- Actor Johnny Depp's Basquiat art to go under the hammer |
- A very British, and muddy, Glastonbury wraps up for another year
- Suge Knight sues Chris Brown over 2014 Los Angeles club shooting