LISBON A young man's attempt to take a selfie snapshot with the statue of a 16th century Portuguese king ended badly when the 126-year-old statue crashed to the ground and shattered, police said on Wednesday.
Recent Lifestyle News
PROVIDENCE The wreckage of the Endeavour, the storied British ship that 18th-century explorer Captain James Cook sailed through the uncharted South Pacific, may lie a few hundred feet off Rhode Island's coast in Newport Harbor, researchers said Wednesday.
- Bacteria blocks mosquitoes from transmitting Zika: Brazilian study
- Bayer says its drug extends lives of liver cancer patients
- Obama: Filtered water in Flint is safe for kids over 6 years old |
- California raises age to purchase tobacco to 21
- Guinea seeks rebound from Ebola with double-digit growth by 2020