NEW YORK New York Fashion Week opens on Thursday with chilly weather and perhaps an even chillier prospect: defining the purpose of the shows as brands begin trying fresh ways to engage customers.
Recent Lifestyle News
MANILA - Catholics wait in line at the Baclaran Church in Manila to have their foreheads marked with ashes in the sign of a cross and attend Mass on Ash Wednesday, which marks the beginning of season of Lent. | Video
VATICAN CITY/MOSCOW A meeting between Pope Francis and Russia's Orthodox Patriarch Kirill on Friday could not happen without a green light from President Vladimir Putin, diplomats and analysts say, and he may be one the beneficiaries.
BARINGO COUNTY, Kenya In an isolated region in Kenya’s Rift Valley, young men spear a bull in a ceremony that marks a gateway to adulthood.
DOHA Every year the houbara bustard, a rare desert bird whose meat is prized by Arab sheikhs as an aphrodisiac, migrates from Central Asia to the far reaches of Iraq and Pakistan in search of a mild climate and a place to breed.
BANGKOK Pornsak Bowornsrisuk pulls an umbrella towards him to shield his head of thick gray hair from the blazing sunshine at the Bangkok bus terminal he manages.
- Burwell says no Zika virus cases passed by mosquitoes in continental U.S.
- WHO advises women on Zika protection but no travel advisories
- Care and Cure: Engineering the future of diabetes treatment |
- Walgreens threatens to pull out of Theranos partnership: WSJ
- U.S. CDC sees potential widespread Zika virus in Puerto Rico |