Recent Lifestyle News
PARIS As Paris tourism struggles to overcome last November's Islamist attacks, the world's most visited city faces a new threat: a wave of protests and further planned strikes, tourism officials warned on Monday.
STOCKHOLM London-based writer Meg Rosoff received the Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award (ALMA), a top prize for children and young adult literature, at a ceremony in Stockholm on Monday night. | Video
Searchers in northern Japan spent a third day on Monday looking for a seven-year-old Japanese boy who went missing after his parents left him in a forest to teach him some discipline.
HAVANA For half a century after Fidel Castro's 1959 revolution, Cuba's marketing was limited to patriotic propaganda and its most ubiquitous brand was not Coca-Cola but late revolutionary hero Ernesto "Che" Guevara, daubed on walls across the island.
ANKARA A former Miss Turkey was handed a 14-month suspended prison sentence on Tuesday for insulting President Tayyip Erdogan through a poem she shared on Instagram, the latest of at least a dozen Turks to face such a sentence.
- Amber Heard reports Depp domestic violence accusation to police: lawyers |
- Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood, 68, is a dad to twins |
- Actor Michael Jace of TV's 'The Shield' convicted of murdering wife |
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' with Blunt, 'Hamilton' star Miranda
- Elton John tells Russians he still wants to meet Putin to talk gay rights
- General Mills recalls flour over possible link to E.coli outbreak
- White House scrapped FDA plan to restrict flavored e-cigarettes
- Canada to make plain packaging for tobacco products compulsory
- WHO advises eight weeks of safe sex after return from Zika areas
- Burden of pricey hepatitis C drugs heaviest in eastern Europe