CAIRO Leaders of all faiths should unite in renouncing religious extremism and counter the "barbarity of those who foment hatred and violence," Pope Francis said on Friday at the start of a two-day visit to Cairo.
Recent Lifestyle News
Amazon.com Inc wants to help you choose what to wear.
SAO PAULO It took Brazilian artist Iaco one minute to whip out a can of spray paint and write "doria" seven times across a gray wall in Sao Paulo.
NEW YORK The Eastern Hellbender, a slimy giant salamander creepy enough to be nicknamed "Snot Otter" and "Old Lasagna Sides," is making its debut before animal lovers at the world-renowned Bronx Zoo.
MADRID Eighty years after the bloody air raid on the Spanish town of Guernica that drove Pablo Picasso to paint a masterpiece, a new exhibition in Madrid highlights the enduring relevance of his depiction.
- Springsteen recounts struggle to live outside bliss of rock songs
- Comedy series 'Roseanne' could be latest U.S. television comeback
- China's first androgynous all-girl pop band challenges ideal of femininity
- Trump, streaming likely winners in potential TV writers' strike
- More Star Trek stamps? Make it so, says Canada Post
- No vote on healthcare bill this week in U.S. House |
- Home blood pressure monitors may not be accurate enough
- With Obamacare in doubt, California asks insurers to double up on rate filings
- U.S. FDA approves Takeda's lung cancer drug as second-line treatment
- Malaria, wiped out in U.S., still plagues American travelers