LONDON Rarely-seen possessions belonging to Britain's late Princess Diana including her music collection and ballet shoes are to go on display this summer at London's Buckingham Palace to mark the 20th anniversary of her death.
Recent Lifestyle News
BEIJING A Chinese female blogger who posed as a man's Lunar New Year girlfriend says her experience illustrates the generational tensions over finding a marriage partner in China. | Video
ALEXANDRIA, Egypt For Egypt's Special Olympics athletes, a lack of snow in their homeland did not stop them winning medals at this year's Winter Games. They trained on a surface that Egypt has plenty of: sand.
STOCKHOLM A Swedish rail operator has vowed to name one of its trains "Trainy McTrainface" after a public vote, saying it would bring joy to people disappointed when Britain rejected the name Boaty McBoatface for a polar research ship following a similar poll.
BRUSSELS Belgium's national dish, the deep fried potato sticks that much of the English-speaking world gallingly calls "French fries", has been saved.
BANGKOK Dissent has been muted by Thailand's ruling generals since a 2014 coup. But there is one area where critical voices still have some space: humor.
- Exhibit in New York celebrates life of Muppets creator Jim Henson |
- 'Confederate' writers defend modern U.S. slavery show as scary but real
- Linkin Park U.S. tour canceled after suicide of Chester Bennington |
- 'Not appropriate' for Justin Bieber to tour China because of 'bad behavior' |
- Television amps up, movies simmer down at Comic-Con |
- Senate rule deals setback to Republican healthcare bill
- India to quiz Philip Morris on marketing of Marlboro
- U.S. CDC says salmonella outbreak linked to papayas sickens 47
- Bayer says asbestos-related tumor treatment misses key goal
- EU medicines agency recommends approval of Novartis leukaemia drug Rydapt