SOMERSET, England The British inventor of an "Iron Man"-style jet suit has lofty hopes that his project, which started out as fun experiment, could become a practical tool for industries ranging from entertainment to the military. | Video
Recent Lifestyle News
HANOI Dressed in the bright silk garments of a woman and dancing with candles between his fingers, Nguyen Duy Nam leads a temple of worshippers in a ceremony honoring mystical goddesses of forest, water and heaven.
THE CRADLE OF HUMANKIND, South Africa An exhibit of the largest collection of fossils of close human relatives ever to go on public display opened on Thursday in South Africa, not far from the caves where they were unearthed. | Video
VIENNA A 58-year-old former surveying technician from Belgium has taken up his new post as the official hermit of Saalfelden, living in a hut-sized chapel built into a cliff in the mountains of western Austria.
CAIRO A chariot and funeral bed belonging to ancient Egypt's boy-king Tutankhamun were safely moved on Tuesday across Cairo to a new museum that Egypt hopes will lure back wary tourists.
BEIJING A new digital interactive exhibition in Beijing allows visitors to create their own art and see it immediately reflected in the work being displayed around them.
- Ariana Grande to hold concert in Manchester for bombing victims |
- Security tight for 'Wonder Woman' movie premiere in Hollywood |
- Actors Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor separate after 18 years |
- Brad Pitt, Courtney Love among mourners at Chris Cornell funeral |
- French director Ozon plays with psycho-sexual thriller genre at Cannes
- German kindergartens must report parents for refusing vaccine advice under new law
- Tremors tied to recreational drugs can linger in former users
- 'Heat-not-burn' cigarettes still release cancer-causing chemicals
- Sensory and diet therapies for autism lack strong evidence
- Safe Sex: Chinese buy condom business as savvy youth spur demand