Recent Lifestyle News
The 2016 world military parachuting championships, held between July 19-28, concluded on Friday (July 28) outside Moscow. | Video
NEW YORK (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Move over, Spider-Man and Superman. Here comes Chalice, a transgender superhero hitting the comic-book world.
Lava cascaded off of cliffs on Hawaii's Big Island on Wednesday (July 27), marking the first time since 2013 that one of Kilauea's lava flows reached the ocean. Lava from the volcano, located in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, began erupting in late May and has been continuously moving on a six-mile journey toward the coast. | Video
GAZA Sparkling Mediterranean beaches, expensive restaurants and state-of-the-art health clubs do not readily spring to mind when it comes to the Gaza Strip.
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. Apollo astronauts who ventured to the moon are at five times greater risk of dying from heart disease than shuttle astronauts, U.S. researchers said on Thursday, citing the dangers of cosmic radiation beyond the Earth's magnetic field.
Major depression is increasingly recognized as a serious U.S. health problem. Experts are trying to identify at-risk children and adults and treat depression in its earliest stages.
- Minnesota judge denies claims of 29 would-be heirs to Prince estate |
- Pottermania awakens as new play, book, film revive magical world |
- Bill Cosby drops remainder of federal suit against accuser
- Star-studded lineup unveiled for 73rd Venice Film Festival |
- Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell celebrate motherhood at 'Bad Moms' premiere |
- Exclusive: In Florida Zika probe, federal scientists kept at arm's length
- Trendy Miami neighborhood is first in U.S. with local Zika spread
- Florida cases seen as first sign Zika transmitted locally in U.S |
- Non-celiac 'wheat sensitivity' is an immune disorder, too
- Lasting brain changes seen in college athletes after concussion