PARIS French fashion house Maison Margiela unveiled colorful and eclectic looks for women next summer in Paris on Wednesday, sending models down the catwalk in quirky, sporty outfits.
Recent Lifestyle News
Thousands of comic and cosplay fans attended Libya's first-ever Comic Convention, which was held in Tripoli from September 23-25. | Video
LOS ANGELES, More than 60 dogs gave cats a rest and instead chased waves during the eighth annual Surf City Surf Dog competition at Huntington Beach near Los Angeles. | Video
MILAN Missoni's metallic and layered knit looks wrapped up the Milan catwalks showcasing the spring/summer 17 collections by fashion's best-known brands. | Video
LONDON A large sculpture of a bare backside and a model train were among the artworks unveiled at the Turner Prize exhibition in London on Monday in the run-up to Britain's annual contemporary art award.
ADDIS ABABA Orthodox priests lit a bonfire in the heart of the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa on Monday evening to mark the eve of Meskel, a festival to mark the finding of the cross of Jesus.
- McGregor says wife behind 'American Pastoral' directorial debut |
- UK royal Kate's sister Pippa wins court ban on hacked photos
- Brad Pitt skips documentary premiere to focus on 'family situation' |
- Final trailer for ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them’ |
- Britney Spears on pop inspiration and why she's not making a comeback |