LONDON British designer labels took fashionistas on dream-like escapes, to snowy mountain peaks and the English countryside at London Fashion Week on Sunday, presenting luxurious embellished looks for women's wardrobes. | Video
Recent Lifestyle News
LOS ANGELES Two Syrian rescue workers said on Friday they plan to travel to next week's Oscar ceremony, where their documentary "White Helmets" is nominated for an award, after weeks of uncertainty caused by U.S. President Donald Trump's travel ban.
NEW YORK New York Fashion Week ended with a flourish on Thursday after a parade of innovative shows that gave an affectionate nod to the 1980's, with designers mixing power suits, chunky furs and metallic fabrics into lavish new looks for both day and night. | Video
Washington's National Zoo will lavish its giant panda Bao Bao with exotic treats and mementos of her time in the nation's capital before she departs for China next week, as part of a breeding program to diversify the gene pool of the vulnerable species.
LOS ANGELES Walt Disney Co and major retailers will release the galaxy's newest "Star Wars" toys at a Sept. 1 midnight event ahead of the holiday debut of the next film in the saga, "The Last Jedi," company executives told Reuters. | Video
- 'La La Land' has Hollywood singing a different tune on musicals
- Attenborough, 90, to present BBC "Blue Planet" sequel
- 'Moonlight', 'Arrival' writers win top Writers Guild of America awards
- Box Office: 'Lego Batman' flies high over 'Great Wall,' 'Fist Fight'
- Hungarian love story wins top prize at Berlin Film Festival
- Norway pledges $10 million to counter Trump's global anti-abortion move
- Doctors who find meaning in their work are less likely to feel burnout
- 'Fasting-mimicking' diet said to reduce risk factors for aging
- U.S. shuts high-security labs over concerns about air hose safety
- Going from low- to intermediate-fitness may prolong life