SAN FRANCISCO - Google Inc Chief Executive Officer Larry Page has put Sundar Pichai, one of his key lieutenants, in charge of the Internet company's products.
Recent Technology News
SAN FRANCISCO - Amazon.com Inc's sales projections for the crucial holiday quarter disappointed Wall Street and third-quarter results missed forecasts, sending the online retailer's shares 9 percent lower on Thursday. | Video
SAN FRANCISCO - Lantern, a technology startup that offers online and mobile coaching programs to support mental health, has won early backing for its service.
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- Rapid UK recovery starts to slow from previous red-hot pace
- Bond investors take fright at Tesco's fall from grace
- 25 European banks set to fail health checks - sources
- Euro zone risks 'relapse into recession' without structural reforms - Draghi
- ECB tests find 800-850 million euro shortfall at PTSB - source
- HP seeking buyers for corporate-networking business in China - WSJ
- Shares post best week since mid-2013 after earnings boost