SAN FRANCISCO A Facebook Inc shareholder filed a proposed class action lawsuit on Friday in a bid to stop the company's plan to issue new Class C stock, calling the move an unfair deal to entrench Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg as controlling shareholder.
Recent Technology News
NEW YORK IBM on Friday announced new services to help companies design and develop blockchain technology in a secure environment in the cloud, a network of computers where users are increasingly storing their data and computing work.
NEW DELHI A flurry of complaints from Uber drivers about an unusually high number of canceled bookings was the spark that ignited a bitter legal fight with Ola, Uber's rival for dominance of India's $12 billion taxi market, according to court documents and a source with direct knowledge of Uber's case. | Video
- FTSE falls, led lower by travel and bank stocks
- Vodafone picks BofA, Kotak, UBS, other banks for India IPO - sources
- BoE likely to keep rates unchanged until early 2017 - Reuters poll
- Daimler hires Deloitte for internal emissions probe
- Insight - How Barclays turned a $10 billion profit into a tax loss
- Hedge fund managers Crispin Odey and Paul Marshall say Brexit would help London
- UK's Co-operative Bank names Liam Coleman as likely CEO successor