SEATTLE - International Business Machines Corp brought back annual performance bonuses for its chief executive and her top lieutenants for 2014 despite falling profits and a tumbling stock price, a regulatory filing showed on Friday.
Recent Technology News
BOSTON - Topface, one of the world's largest dating websites, said it has paid a hacker an undisclosed sum to stop trying to sell about 20 million email addresses stolen from the Russian company.
DHAKA - Bangladesh aims to quadruple its earnings from information, communication and technology (ICT) exports to $1 billion (664 million pounds) by 2019, Zunaid Ahmed Palak, the country's junior minister for ICT, said on Sunday.
SAN FRANCISCO - After years of giving investors the cold shoulder, Amazon.com Inc is starting to warm up to Wall Street.
SAN FRANCISCO - Google Inc plans to keep making ambitious and costly bets on futuristic products, even if it means shelving some of its most beloved projects.
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's financial services affiliate is planning an initial public offering that could take place next year, Bloomberg reported.
- Fed's 'solid' growth view faces test as Greek drama unfolds
- Greek coalition ally seeks tax amnesty to get cash back to banks
- China factory sector jolts by shrinking in January
- Germany, ECB play hard ball with Greece
- Russian government sees 2015 GDP down 3 percent, more optimistic than other forecasts
- Antibiotics firm Motif Bio to tap UK market for cash
- U.S. regulators recall 2.1 million vehicles in new air bag issue
- Islamic finance looks to outgrow bad habits as it expands
- Austrians rue starting fashion for Swiss franc mortgages
- GM and China’s SAIC to push into Indonesia with no-frills vans