SYDNEY - Australian businesses are turning their backs on bitcoin, as signs grow that the cryptocurrency's mainstream appeal is fading. | Video
Recent Technology News
BOSTON - Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey said on Friday she expects a multi-state probe will be launched into the breach at Experian Plc that compromised data of some 15 million people who sought to open accounts with T-Mobile US Inc.
- In a sign that what is old is new again, U.S. conglomerate General Electric Co is producing its own science fiction podcast series in an effort to raise its profile among a younger, tech-savvy audience.
LONDON - British technology firm Equiniti Group, which provides share registration and investor services to companies, said it planned to raise 390 million pounds ($591 million) by listing on the London stock market this month.
- Experian Plc , the world's biggest consumer credit monitoring firm, on Thursday disclosed a massive data breach that exposed sensitive personal data of some 15 million people who applied for service with T-Mobile US Inc .
SAN FRANCISCO - The much anticipated initial public offering from Silicon Valley payments company Square could take a price hit if its chief executive, Jack Dorsey, takes a second and possibly more demanding job: running Twitter.
- New chairman sees emissions scandal as threat to VW's viability - paper
- Merkel says VW scandal has not hurt Germany's reputation as good place for business
- IMF, central banks in the spotlight
- Greece must stick to programme to exit bailout - PM
- UK construction growth picks up speed in September - Markit
- UK rate hike views pushed way off after U.S. jobs growth slows
- Chinese firms eyeing 30 percent or less in Hinkley Point - report
- IMF mission to Ukraine looks to eurobond holders participation in debt exchange
- Pacific trade talks bogged down over pharmaceuticals
- Britain may set 2018 deadline for PPI insurance claims against banks