Recent Technology News
MILAN/BARCELONA - Telecom Italia will examine a possible tie-up between its Brazilian unit Tim Participacoes and local group Oi, it said as it announced the sale of mobile phone masts for more than 900 million euros ($1.1 billion).
BARCELONA - A little known French company says it may have an alternative if, as some fear, the technology industry's most important engine of progress - the capacity to multiply computer power while shrinking costs - has begun to run out of steam.
- Europe not at risk of full-blown deflation - ECB's Constancio
- Putin stands by hawkish Russian central bank - for now
- Aviva says will compensate customers sold wrong annuities
- Swiss agency has more queries over Etihad plan to buy Darwin stake
- Volkswagen on track to reach 2018 margin goal - Wirtschaftswoche
- Italy expects no further EU demands to correct budget
- China's rate-cut likely to hurt banks, curb new loans to small borrowers
- Albanian opposition rallies against tax, power burden
- SGL says in talks with many carmakers to supply carbon fibre parts
- Egypt hopes to attract $10-12 billion at investment summit in March