- Apple Inc Chief Executive Tim Cook publicly came out as gay, saying in a magazine article that he wanted to support others who find it difficult to reveal their sexual orientation.
Recent Technology News
- Microsoft Corp launched a device called "Microsoft Band" that will allow users to monitor their fitness and exercise regime, marking the world's largest software company's debut into the wearable technology market.
TOKYO - Sony Corp said on Thursday it would appoint senior vice president Hiroki Totoki as the new president of Sony Mobile Communications on Nov. 16, replacing Kunimasa Suzuki at the top of its troubled smartphone business.
- Rebound in FTSE halted by drop in BT and commodity stocks
- RBS to reveal funds held to settle forex probes
- Barclays sets aside 500 million pounds for FX fines as profits rise |
- JPMorgan tops pay table with 461,000 pounds for London bankers - survey
- Next Shell chairman brings U.S. corporate experience, green agenda
- Shell outpaces peers with profit growth, keeps spending
- BT targets big spenders as broadband battle intensifies
- Trade, defence spending buoy U.S. third-quarter growth
- National Australia Bank plans UK exit after slide in annual profit
- Aviva new business rises, UK life shows surprise bounce