- Uber Technologies Inc [UBER.UL] will invest $1 billion in India in the next nine months as the online ride hailing company is bullish on the Indian market.
Recent Technology News
- Apple Inc will launch the next generation of its Apple TV set-top box in September, with a new remote and support for Siri voice control, online publisher BuzzFeed reported on Thursday.
SAN FRANCISCO - Location-tracking devices that communicate with a major satellite network operated by Globalstar Inc can have their transmissions intercepted or mimicked with false data, a U.S. security researcher said on Thursday.
SAN FRANCISCO - Oracle Corp's long-running legal battle with Google Inc over Google's Android operating system for smartphones and other devices probably will not proceed to another trial until the middle of 2016, a U.S. judge said on Thursday.
BOSTON/DETROIT - A researcher is advising drivers not to use a mobile app for General Motors Co's OnStar vehicle communications system, saying hackers can exploit a security flaw in the product to unlock cars and start engines remotely.
(This version of the July 28th story clarifies price of Oculus Rift in 13th paragraph)
- Global economic woes dent strong UK consumer sentiment - GfK
- Lloyds sets aside further 1.4 billion pounds for mis-selling redress
- Asia shares edge up, wary of China volatility
- Airbus first-half profit rises, takes new A400M charge
- WPP and Providence agree Chime deal for 374 million pounds
- ArcelorMittal keeps forecast despite worse market view
- Liberty Global ups stake in broadcaster ITV to 9.9 percent
- IAG on track to meet annual target, Aer Lingus almost in the bag
- Exclusive - China securities regulator asks financial institutions in Hong Kong, Singapore for stock trading records: sources
- BG Group's record output limits oil price fallout