- Apple Watch will replace your car keys and its battery will last the whole day, Apple Inc's Chief Executive Tim Cook told the Telegraph in an interview.
Recent Technology News
BEIJING/WASHINGTON - China is weighing a far-reaching counterterrorism law that would require technology firms to hand over encryption keys and install security "backdoors", a potential escalation of what some firms view as the increasingly onerous terms of doing business in the world's second largest economy.
PORTLAND, Ore. - Oracle America Inc, the software giant in charge of developing Oregon's failed health exchange website, has filed suit against five former staff and campaign advisers to the state's former governor, saying they worked behind the scenes to kill the site for political reasons, court documents showed.
DHAKA - Machete-wielding assailants hacked to death an American critic of religious extremism in the Bangladeshi capital of Dhaka, in the latest of a series of attacks on writers who support freethinking values in the Muslim-majority nation.
ZAGREB - Damir Sabol, Croatian computer expert and entrepreneur, was helping his son with his maths homework when he had an idea.
- Stocks fall on mixed data; oil rebounds
- Greece runs out of funding options despite euro zone reprieve |
- Lloyds to pay first dividend since rescue |
- Standard Chartered staff braced for big change under Winters
- Fast growing IAG outpaces continental airline rivals |
- Oil up sharply, posts first monthly gain since June |
- I made mistakes, says Bank of Ireland boss ahead of crisis inquiry hearings
- Benefits of quantitative easing outweigh possible risks - ECB's Constancio
- BOJ's Nakaso says commitment to price goal 'unshakable'
- Credit Suisse says lifts provisions in U.S. mortgage securities case