- Apple Inc said a bug in its HealthKit health and fitness application platform prevented its release along with the launch of its iOS 8 operating system for iPhones and iPads.
Recent Technology News
- Bigger is better and Apple Inc has finally realized that and given iPhone users a product that may be low on novelty but high on improvements, reviewers wrote.
WASHINGTON - The popular online review site Yelp and the maker of children's mobile device apps including Tiny Pets and Tiny Monsters have separately agreed to settle charges that they improperly collected kids' information online, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said on Wednesday.
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on October 21 - report
- EU jobs summit in doubt over schedule complications
- UK traders gear up for long night before Scottish vote result
- Boeing-Lockheed venture picks Bezos engine for future rockets
- U.S. inflation surprisingly weak, Fed keeps low rates pledge
- EBRD warns of erosion of post-Cold War "peace dividend"
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets
- Exclusive - Jimmy Choo to pledge industry-beating growth in expected IPO
- UK trade deficit wider on illegal drug imports - ONS
BRUSSELS - European regulators are working on guidelines for appeals from people whose requests to remove information from search results under their name have been turned down by search engines such as Google .