BEIJING - Microsoft Corp appears to be the latest U.S. company targeted by China for anti-trust investigation after government officials paid sudden visits to the software firm's Chinese offices on Monday.
Recent Technology News
- Online flash sale site Rue La La, which counts eBay as an investor, is exploring a sale that could value the company at around $400 million, people familiar with the matter said on Monday.
SAN FRANCISCO - OkCupid, a top U.S. matchmaking website, intentionally mismatched users to test its technology, the IAC/InterActive Corp service said on Monday, weeks after Facebook Inc admitted to misleading users in a psychological study.
- Next, GKN help FTSE rise after upbeat updates
- BP profit jumps but warns of Russia sanctions impact
- UK mortgage approvals rise in June for first time since January
- UK current account no existential threat - BoE's Broadbent
- Investor files U.S. lawsuit over Barclays 'dark pool'
- Shanghai court says trial of GSK-linked investigators set for August 8
- Next raises profit forecast after strong quarter
- McDonald's Japan withdraws profit guidance after China food scare
- St. James's Place posts record funds under management
- Morrisons names Higginson as chairman elect
PARIS - Telecoms operator Orange has begun to see the fruits of investing in faster fibre and mobile broadband networks in its key home market, as its high-end focus insulates it from aggressively priced fixed plans offered by rival Bouygues.