- Apple Inc said many customers will need to wait until next month for their new iPhones after a record 4 million first-day pre-orders were logged, double the number for the iPhone 5 two years ago. | Video
Recent Technology News
STOCKHOLM/SEATTLE - Microsoft Corp has agreed to acquire the Stockholm-based developer of the wildly popular Minecraft video game for $2.5 billion, as it tries to lure a new and mostly young audience into its mobile world.
SAN FRANCISCO - Developers of apps for mobile devices are asking a U.S. agency to clarify its rules for protecting patient health information to reflect the fast-evolving technology.
- Alibaba boosts IPO as demand strengthens |
- Heineken confirms, rebuffs SABMiller bid |
- Asian shares edge higher as investors await Fed
- Air France strike hits European travel |
- In China, Volkswagen thinks small to score big
- Germany's ZF to take over TRW Automotive for $13.5 billion
- Insight - 'Mr. Confession' and his boss drive China's antitrust crusade
- Britain slides to five-year low in E&Y's renewable energy ranking
- BNP completes purchase of Bank BGZ from Rabobank
- Orange strikes 3.4 billion euros deal to buy Spain's Jazztel
SAN FRANCISCO - Alibaba Group Holding Ltd [IPO-BABA.N] is prepared to raise the price range on its initial public offering to $66 to $68 a share, from $60 to $66 previously, The Wall Street Journal reported on Monday, citing people familiar with the matter.