NEW YORK - After spending two years developing a wide-ranging communications tool for Wall Street, Goldman Sachs Group Inc says it has reached the perfect pitch.
Recent Technology News
BRUSSELS - Telecom Italia Chairman Giuseppe Recchi said on Wednesday there has been no contact with Sol Trujillo following reports that the U.S. businessman is interested in bidding for a stake in the Italian telecoms group.
- EBay Inc's agreement on Tuesday to spin off PayPal next year will give the unit more flexibility to strike deals in the rapidly evolving payments space as growth at the company's traditional e-commerce business slows. | Video
- Europe drags on factory data; Ebola stirs U.S. caution
- UK manufacturing PMI hits 17-month low in September - Markit/CIPS
- Cameron's UK tax cut pledges to cost 7.2 billion pounds by 2020 - party
- Bank of England eases curb on risky mortgages as house market cools
- Strong sterling could mask UK price pressures - Bank of England's Forbes
- IMF says banker bonus caps don't cut risks
- UK grocers not able to cut prices much more - Ocado CEO
- British financial watchdog to investigate Tesco accounting scandal
- Sainsbury's to review dividend as sales slide |
- France defies EU partners with 'no austerity' budget |
- The New York Times Co said it would cut jobs, including about 7.5 percent of newsroom positions, to slash costs as its print advertising revenue dwindles and new products - while "journalistic sensations" - fail to live up to expectations.