The fatal crash of a Tesla Motors Inc Model S in Autopilot mode has turned up pressure on auto industry executives and regulators to ensure that automated driving technology is deployed safely. | Video
Recent Technology News
HANGZHOU, China Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd on Friday went public with a new drive to display its determination to stamp out fake goods, urging brands to help its anti-piracy campaign rather than trade rebukes on the issue.
SAN FRANCISCO A California jury ordered Oracle Corp to pay Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Co $3 billion in damages in a case over HP's Itanium servers, an Oracle spokeswoman said on Thursday.
PARIS ING Group is working on a Europe-wide platform enabling customers to handle all their bank accounts, including money transfers, in one place, in response to upcoming rule changes and growing competition from non-bank rivals such as Apple .
PARIS Chinese online retailer JD.com said on Friday that Britain leaving the European Union could make British goods cheaper to buy but it was premature to say if the move would significantly impact the group's business.
SYDNEY Businesses in one of Australia's biggest states suffered an internet outage for more than six hours, thanks to a faulty network device, the country's No. 1 telecoms company, Telstra Corp Ltd, said on Friday.
- Global government bond yields sink as world markets eye central bank action
- ECB calls for urgent roadmap on Britain's plans to leave EU
- DVD player found in Tesla car in fatal May crash |
- Brexit is no excuse to relax budget rules - Bundesbank chief
- Spain enters race to host EU bank regulator
- Lockheed-Boeing rocket venture cuts 350 jobs
- UK financial sector 'determined' to keep EU passport - representative
- Brexit triggers surprise emerging market asset rally
- Oil jumps on pre-holiday buying, Brent up 4 pct on week
- Mondelez's bid may find gaps in Hershey's armor