WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday touted Charter Communications Inc's decision to invest $25 billion in the United States and a plan the company announced before he was elected to hire 20,000 workers over four years. | Video
Recent Technology News
WASHINGTON The U.S. Senate on Thursday voted narrowly to repeal regulations requiring internet service providers to do more to protect customers' privacy than websites like Alphabet Inc's Google or Facebook Inc .
TOKYO Japan's Toshiba Corp has informed its main lenders it is planning for U.S. nuclear unit Westinghouse Electric Co LLC to file for bankruptcy on March 31, people briefed on the matter said on Friday. | Video
Amazon.com Inc on Thursday won a more than $1.5 billion tax dispute with the Internal Revenue Service over transactions involving a Luxembourg unit more than a decade ago.
Fast food startup Eatsa is being sued by disability rights advocates for not including accessibility features for the blind.
FRANKFURT German chipmaker Infineon raised its outlook for the second quarter and for its 2017 financial year, citing better-than-expected orders for the chips it makes for cars.
- Britain's poorest, excluded from banking, turn to high-cost credit - report
- EU recommends suspending hundreds of drugs tested by Indian firm
- ECB's Villeroy warns against Le Pen's euro exit plans
- Exclusive - UK regulator warns on EDF oversight of Hinkley Point supplier Areva: document
- U.S. business spending picking up, but may slow in second quarter
- Fed not playing catch-up in push for higher inflation - Williams
- Tired but satisfied, Escondida miners pack up after historic strike
- 'Operation Weak Flesh' takes bite out of Brazil's meat exports
- Tesla to take orders for solar roof tiles starting April
- Co-op in talks with multiple bidders but break-up seen inevitable - sources