SAN FRANCISCO - Apple Inc posted a smaller-than-expected 6 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday, but revenue surged 28 percent in greater China despite stiff competition in its third-largest market. | Video
Recent Technology News
- Computer systems containing the Wall Street Journal's news graphics were hacked by outside parties, according to the paper's publisher Dow Jones & Co.
SAN FRANCISCO - Video game publisher Electronic Arts Inc reported better-than-expected revenue and profit for the first quarter, driven by robust sales of titles such as "Titanfall," digital revenue and cost control.
- Alstom says record first-quarter transport orders offset low power sales
- Asia stocks rise as risk aversion wanes, Aussie spikes
- Apple revenue lags Street's view despite strong China growth |
- Banks trade barbs with U.S. Senate panel in tax avoidance probe
- Shanghai police detain five in McDonald's, Yum-linked China food safety probe
- Paul Fisher says Bank of England delivered recovery - The Independent
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours
- BOJ Deputy Governor Nakaso says end of deflation in sight
- As credit dries up, troubled Chinese steel makers lose lifeline
- New York Fed found serious problems at Deutsche Bank's U.S. arms - WSJ
- A federal judge rejected Google Inc's bid to dismiss a privacy lawsuit claiming it commingled user data across different products and disclosed that data to advertisers without permission.