Shares of HP Inc, which houses former Hewlett-Packard Co's legacy hardware business, plunged 16.3 percent on Wednesday after the company's lackluster results fueled concerns about its ability to weather a slowdown in the printer and PC markets.
Recent Technology News
TOKYO Sony Corp on Wednesday said sales of its PlayStation 4 video game console exceeded 30.2 million units as of Nov. 22, as global price cuts ahead of the year-end holiday season bolstered demand.
Billionaire investor Leonard Blavatnik disclosed a 11.4 percent passive stake in mobile payments company Square Inc, which went public earlier this month.
LONDON An 18-year-old youth from Wales who was detained on Tuesday in the fifth arrest connected to a cyber attack on telecoms company TalkTalk was bailed on Wednesday pending further investigations, police said in a statement.
TOKYO Toshiba Corp will brief analysts on Friday on impairment changes at its U.S. nuclear power unit Westinghouse.
Hotel chain operator Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc said on Tuesday it identified unauthorized malware in some payment systems that targeted payment card information.
- After welfare U-turn, Osborne faces more hurdles to top UK job
- British judge delays trial of RBS shareholder lawsuit to 2017
- Barclays fined for lax crime checks in 'deal of century'
- ICBC Standard Bank embarks on first UK plea deal
- RBS to take $400 million loss on senior debt tender
- EU lawmakers set up temporary tax-dodging panel amid criticism
- Miners help FTSE to edge higher, BHP slips
- Cosan chairman - No plans to part ways with Shell on Raízen venture
- VW's Audi suspends two engineers in emissions probe
- Two-decade Pfizer mission pays off for Guggenheim's deal king