MILAN/PARIS - Natalie Massenet, founder and executive chairman of online fashion group Net-A-Porter (NAP) abruptly resigned on Wednesday ahead of its planned acquisition by Italy's Yoox.
Recent Technology News
BRASILIA - Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff criticized ride-sharing app Uber on Wednesday for adding to unemployment, but she said each city had to decide how to deal with the service that has riled conventional taxi drivers.
WASHINGTON - German carmakers BMW, Audi and Mercedes have won U.S. antitrust approval to buy Nokia's maps business for around 2.5 billion euros ($2.8 billion), the Federal Trade Commission said on Wednesday.
- Microblogging website operator Twitter Inc said it had expanded its self-service ads platform to more than 200 countries and territories from 33 countries.
WASHINGTON - The Federal Aviation Administration on Wednesday named two new officials to lead its effort to incorporate commercial unmanned aerial systems, or drones, into the U.S. airspace.
TEL AVIV - Israeli specialty chip manufacturer TowerJazz and its joint venture with Panasonic have developed radio frequency (RF) technology that can improve battery life and boost data rates in fourth generation (4G) smartphones.
- Global stocks rise as China fears ease; oil rebounds |
- UK construction growth inches up in August - Markit
- Oil turns higher as Wall Street rally offsets inventory rise
- EU regulators clear Shell purchase of BG Group
- Spielberg's DreamWorks to split from Disney - Hollywood Reporter
- Barclays sells Portugal assets to Spain's Bankinter for 175 million euros
- Twitter announces global expansion of self-service ads platform
- Reebok heads back to the gym with new German marketing blitz
- Greece to miss 2015 privatisation sales target - agency chief
- Lannett to buy UCB's U.S. speciality generic drugs unit for $1.23 billion