- J.P. Morgan Chase & Co learned about hackers who stole the bank's contact information for 76 million households and 7 million small businesses through a corporate event that it sponsors, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
Recent Technology News
NEW YORK - A divided U.S. appeals court rejected UBS AG's bid to force Nasdaq OMX Group Inc to arbitrate a dispute over the exchange operator's alleged "catastrophic mismanagement" of Facebook Inc's $16 billion initial public offering.
- Samsung said its collaboration with Microsoft on Windows phones raised antitrust problems once Microsoft completed its acquisition of Nokia's handset business, according to a court filing.
- Exclusive - U.S. probing Standard Chartered over Dubai banking: sources
- Shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ ramps up stimulus |
- China's October official PMI edges down to 50.8
- U.S. October auto sales seen rising 6 percent - Reuters poll
- Airbus in talks with China Aircraft Leasing for 100-plane order - Figaro
- Mexico could help realise Central America economic plan - ministry
- Brazil gives go-ahead to 31 solar parks in push for new energy
- Jilted Chinese supplier tells would-be U.S. reshorer -'Not so fast'