WASHINGTON Russian authorities in November raided offices associated with a Moscow film distribution and production company as part of a crackdown on one of the world’s most notorious financial hacking operations, according to three sources with knowledge of the matter.
Recent Technology News
WASHINGTON Twitter Inc has shut down more than 125,000 terrorism-related accounts since the middle of 2015, most of them linked to the Islamic State group, the company said in a blog post on Friday.
FRANKFURT The free flow of data across the Atlantic, the lifeblood of modern business dealings, faces an uncertain future, despite a belated, high-level deal between European and U.S. officials this week.
SAN FRANCISCO GoPro's fall from grace has created a rush by traders to short the camera maker's stock, but they may soon face a squeeze as institutional shareholders sell their shares after six months of declines.
WASHINGTON The U.S. Internal Revenue Service said on Thursday it had resumed processing individual and business tax returns at about 5 p.m. EST on Thursday after a system outage.
SAN FRANCISCO IBM's efforts to bolster its cloud offerings could get a boost from new developer tools it is unveiling on Thursday.
- Accused 'flash crash' trader's actions not a crime in UK, court hears
- Global stocks fall after U.S. jobs report muddles Fed outlook
- Barclays hired to manage Britain's Lloyds share sales
- 'Brexit' would lop 4 percentage points off UK GDP growth, hit pound 15-20 percent - Citi
- HSBC to pay $470 million to resolve mortgage servicing probe by U.S. government, states
- New Jersey sues VW over excess diesel emissions
- Eurosytem financial assets grew by 5 percent per year since 2002 - ECB
- Exclusive: Pentagon's budget plan funds 404 Lockheed F-35 jets - sources
- BlackBerry cuts 200 jobs in Ontario and Florida to trim costs
- Rothesay Life in talks to buy Aegon's UK annuity book - source