BEIJING - China's Tsinghua University School of Economics and Management has added three western business heavyweights to its advisory council including Mark Zuckerberg, the Facebook Inc founder who has long sought to enter the Chinese market where his social network is currently banned.
Recent Technology News
BEIJING - Resuming cyber security cooperation between China and the United States would be difficult because of "mistaken U.S. practices", China's top diplomat told U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry.
FRANKFURT - German business software maker SAP on Monday cut its outlook for full-year operating profit amid an accelerating shift by customers to buy its software over the Internet rather than as packaged software, delaying recognition of those sales.
- HSBC fall weighs on FTSE as rebound loses steam
- Tesco accounting probe finds 'inappropriate behaviour' by staff - reports
- France urges Germany to boost investment spending
- France will cut deficit at appropriate pace - Sapin
- Credibility meets compromise in Europe's bank stress test
- BOJ stays upbeat on regional Japan, Kuroda says recovery on track
- Pilots extend Lufthansa strikes to long-haul flights |
- Banks to get instruction manual for submitting Libor quotes
- Britain targets 2017 for start of European carbon market reforms