- U.S. says 'major conflict' with North Korea possible, China warns of escalation |
- Japanese PM Abe asks May for 'smooth Brexit' for business
- British anti-terrorism police say plots contained after woman shot, arrests |
- Conservatives resurge as Scots shun new referendum on independence - poll
- FTSE in biggest one-month fall since November
The views of Trump supporters in �swing� counties that went for Obama in 2008 and 2012 but then flipped for Trump last year � a slice of the electorate dominated by white voters that is crucial to the Republican�s re-election hopes and that Democrats want to win back.