Regardless what voters decide in the November elections, there will be a major changing of the guard next year in the U.S. Congress as result of a number of key retirements.
SLAVIANSK, Ukraine/ST PETERSBURG, Russia - U krainian forces killed up to five pro-Moscow rebels on Thursday as they closed in on the separatists' military stronghold in the east, and Russia launched army drills near the border in response, raising fears its troops would invade. | Video
- Israel suspends peace talks after Palestinian unity bid
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- BBC withdraws from UK business group over Scottish independence
- Amazon's revenue increases even as spending rises
- Barclays to pay $280 million to settle mortgage bond claims