* Netanyahu and his defence chief see extended campaign ahead
* U.S. September crude contract volatile ahead of expiration
NEW YORK, Aug 20 - A 15-mile section of the Ohio River was reopened for limited traffic on Wednesday as clean-up of a 5,000-gallon fuel oil spill continued, the U.S. Coast Guard said on Wednesday.
LONDON, Aug 20 - Oil traders have begun fixing tankers to take North Sea, West African and Arab crudes to South Africa for storage, hoping for a repeat of the multi-million dollar bonanza they reaped in 2008-2009.
* Raises FY shipments forecast to 2.9-3.1 GW from 2.7-2.9 GW
- Infineon agrees to buy Int'l Rectifier for $3 billion in cash
- EU regulators seek to close car emissions testing loopholes
- Scientists warn Florida governor of threat from climate change
- Exclusive: Bombardier, Hitachi lead bids for Finmeccanica's rail units - sources
- Tibet's glaciers at their warmest in 2,000 years: report
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.