* Russia says sanctions to affect international cooperation
MOSCOW, July 30 - Russia's second largest natural gas producer Novatek said in its quarterly report on Wednesday that together with foreign partners it is currently assessing the impact of U.S. sanctions on financing of joint investment projects.
MOSCOW, July 30 - Russia called new U.S. sanctions "destructive and short-sighted" on Wednesday and said they would only aggravate ties between Russia and the United States, already at their lowest point since the end of the Cold War over the Ukraine crisis.
MINSK, July 30 - Belarus will host talks between Ukraine, Russia and the OSCE security and rights organisation on the crisis in eastern Ukraine, President Alexander Lukashenko's office said on Wednesday.
July 30 - Valero Energy Corp, the largest U.S. independent refiner, on Wednesday reported an increase in quarterly profit that met Wall Street expectations as the company processed higher volumes of oil and benefited from bigger discounts for certain grades of crude.
- U.S. EPA kicks off hearings on power plant emissions rules
- More mysterious craters found in Russia's remote Siberia region
- Act now on climate change or see costs soar, White House says
- IMF warns of potential risks to global growth
- China needs to import more food to ease water, energy shortages: official
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.