* Middle East tensions remain a big focus (Updates prices)
MOSCOW, Sept 19 - ExxonMobil is still drilling in the Russian Arctic, a Russian minister said on Friday, in move that if confirmed will anger Washington after the U.S. administration slapped sanctions on Moscow to suspend such operations by Western oil majors.
BUCHAREST, Sept 19 - Romanian state-owned nuclear power producer Nuclearelectrica could buy part of the electricity distribution assets that Italy's Enel plans to sell, it said in a statement on Friday.
MOSCOW, Sept 19 - Russian businessman Vladimir Yevtushenkov was freed from house arrest on Friday, Interfax news agency quoted a source in his Sistema telecoms-to-oil conglomerate as saying.
TORONTO, Sept 19 - TransCanada Corp said on Friday that it believed it needs its current corporate structure, asset base and financial strength for its capital program.
- China power plants exempt from ban on using low-quality coal: sources
- Exclusive: TransCanada eyed by U.S. investor activists - sources
- TransCanada eyed by U.S. investor activists - sources
- U.S. green groups urge methane rules for oil and gas industry
- French group develops mass electric car charging stations
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.