Topics also related to Financials:
- Global Markets
- Consumer Financial Services
- Investment Banking / Brokerage Services
- Multiline Insurance & Brokers
- Financials - Specialty
- Insurance - Property / Casualty
- Insurance - Life / Health
- Real Estate Development / Operations
- REITs - Commercial
- Investment Trusts
DUBAI, June 27 Major stock markets in the Gulf rebounded in early trade on Monday, recovering from the immediate aftermath of Britain's vote to leave the European Union, as local retail investors and some institutions scooped up shares on dips.
SEOUL, June 27 Daily net trading in shares on South Korea's main stock exchange by three major categories of investors as of 0722 GMT, in billions of South Korean won (a negative figure indicates net selling): FOREIGNERS INSTITUTIONS RETAIL June 27 -237.2 406.7 -210.8 ^June 24 -149.8 55.3 34.9 June 23 29.1 189.1 -264.7 June 22 30.0
* Gulf investment firm Investcorp together with its portfolio company SecureLink Group NV have agreed to buy Coresec Systems
MILAN, June 27 Italy is readying a plan to steady its banking sector, a vulnerable target for sellers after Britain's vote to leave the European Union raised fears of a market rout in the euro zone's weaker economies, local newspapers said on Monday.
LONDON, June 27 European shares fell on Monday, weighed down by uncertainty over Britain's decision last week to leave the European Union, although the Madrid market rose after Spain's election result.
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.