Topics also related to Financials:
- Global Markets
- Consumer Financial Services
- Investment Banking / Brokerage Services
- Financials - Specialty
- Financial Services - Diversified
- Insurance - Multiline
- Insurance - Property / Casualty
- Insurance - Life / Health
- Real Estate Development / Operations
- REITs - Commercial
- Investment Trusts
* PM says no decision yet on possible standby loan (Adds fresh comments, updates prices)
PARIS, April 23 - Klepierre reported a 0.3 percent dip in first-quarter revenues as rents declined after the French real-estate group disposed of 126 shopping malls in Europe and office buildings in Paris.
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps, equivalent to 88.2bp
April 23 - Bank of America Corp's Merrill Lynch unit said on Wednesday that it had hired two financial advisers from Morgan Stanley.
NEW YORK, April 23 - TD Ameritrade Holding Corp , the biggest U.S. discount broker, said profit in its fiscal second quarter jumped 34.7 percent to $194 million on record revenue driven by net new client assets of $12.2 billion and heavy trading.
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.