Topics also related to Financials:
- Global Markets
- Consumer Financial Services
- Investment Banking / Brokerage Services
- Multiline Insurance & Brokers
- Financials - Specialty
- Insurance - Property / Casualty
- Insurance - Life / Health
- Real Estate Development / Operations
- REITs - Commercial
- Investment Trusts
DUBAI, Feb 7 National Bank of Kuwait might have to take further provisions for non-performing loans if markets remain weak, its chief executive Isam al-Sager said in an interview aired on Saudi Arabian-owned Al Arabiya television on Sunday.
* All but about 30 are believed buried deep in rubble (Adds details, quotes, updates death toll)
DUBLIN, Feb 7 The former head of Anglo Irish Bank will not fight being sent back to his native Ireland from the United States to face criminal charges related to the bank's collapse if he is granted bail upon his return, he was quoted as saying on Sunday.
CAIRO, Feb 7 The National Bank of Egypt's investment arm has expressed an interest in CI Capital, a subsidiary of Commercial International Bank (CIB) which has accepted a 1 billion Egyptian pound ($128 million) bid from Orascom Telecom and Technology (OTMT).
VIENNA, Feb 7 Credit Suisse's chief executive is waiving part of his bonus in response to the lender's first full-year loss since 2008, weekly Sonntagszeitung said on Sunday.
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.