Topics also related to Financials:
- Global Markets
- Consumer Financial Services
- Investment Banking / Brokerage Services
- Multiline Insurance & Brokers
- Financials - Specialty
- Insurance - Property / Casualty
- Insurance - Life / Health
- Real Estate Development / Operations
- REITs - Commercial
- Investment Trusts
DUBAI, Oct 26 - Shares in Saudi Basic Industries Corp (SABIC) fell in early trade on Sunday after disappointing third-quarter results, but gains in other stocks offset its slide and lifted the index.
AMMAN, Oct 26 - Jordan's Housing Bank for Trade and Finance reported on Sunday a 14.5 percent rise in net profits for the first nine months of the year to 90 million dinars ($127 mln), on the back of robust growth in its core business.
DUBAI, Oct 26 - Most stock markets in the Middle East look likely to follow a generally positive global lead on Sunday, but Saudi Arabia and flagship company Saudi Basic Industries could come under pressure after SABIC's earnings missed analysts' estimates.
* Greek, Cypriot, Slovenian, Portuguese banks among failures
* Gambino negotiated on Libor, currency probes (Updates with confirmation of death; Deutsche Bank statement)
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.