Topics also related to Financials:
- Global Markets
- Consumer Financial Services
- Investment Banking / Brokerage Services
- Multiline Insurance & Brokers
- Financials - Specialty
- Insurance - Property / Casualty
- Insurance - Life / Health
- Real Estate Development / Operations
- REITs - Commercial
- Investment Trusts
BEIRUT, May 28 Ministers and members of parliament belonging to Lebanon's Hezbollah could be sanctioned under a new U.S. law targeting the group's finances, a U.S. Treasury official said on Friday.
* Proxy access proposal passes at old republic annual shareowner meeting
May 27 Williams Cos Inc has informed Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) LP that it is open to considering a new offer that would amend terms of its $20 billion sale to its larger U.S pipeline peer in an effort to end a stalemate between the companies, according to people familiar with the matter.
* Edgefront Real Estate Investment Trust announces stable Q1 results and June distribution
* Files for mixed shelf of up to $250 million - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.