Topics also related to Financials:
- Global Markets
- Consumer Financial Services
- Investment Banking / Brokerage Services
- Multiline Insurance & Brokers
- Financials - Specialty
- Insurance - Property / Casualty
- Insurance - Life / Health
- Real Estate Development / Operations
- REITs - Commercial
- Investment Trusts
AMMAN, Jan 22 The Syrian government and Iran are trying to wreck an attempt by Russia to move to a position of "neutrality" from being a combatant alongside President Bashar al Assad's forces, the head of the Syrian rebel delegation at peace talks told Reuters.
* Omar Razzaz resigns as chairman of board Source: (http://bit.ly/2iZNPF7) Further company coverage: )
KINSHASA, Jan 22 China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) said on Sunday that it has signed an agreement with Chinese private equity firm BHR to support BHR's acquisition of a 24 percent stake in Democratic Republic of Congo's giant Tenke copper mine.
DUBAI, Jan 22 Saudi Arabia's Arab National Bank said on Sunday it had received central bank approval to set up a fully owned subsidiary that could trade derivatives and repo agreements.
WASHINGTON, Jan 21 President Donald Trump is ordering federal agencies to undermine Obamacare through regulatory action, a move that could weaken enforcement of the requirement for Americans to buy health coverage and give insurers leeway to drop some benefits.
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.