Topics also related to Financials:
- Global Markets
- Consumer Financial Services
- Investment Banking / Brokerage Services
- Multiline Insurance & Brokers
- Financials - Specialty
- Insurance - Property / Casualty
- Insurance - Life / Health
- Real Estate Development / Operations
- REITs - Commercial
- Investment Trusts
TEL AVIV, Jan 27 - Bank Leumi estimated on Tuesday that a $400 million deduction to be taken by conglomerate Israel Corp in its 2014 financial results would lower the bank's annual net profit by about 250 million shekels ($63 million).
LONDON, Jan 27 - Daily currency trading in London, the world's main foreign exchange centre, rose by 11 percent in the six months to October of last year to a record $2.67 trillion a day, a half-yearly survey by the Bank of England showed on Tuesday.
* Shares fall 3 percent (Recasts, adds shareholder comments)
* Built sale of its ordinary shares to institutional investors
BUDAPEST, Jan 27 - Hungary's central bank said on Tuesday that data over the past month has shifted its outlook towards a scenario implying looser monetary policy.
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.