Topics also related to Financials:
- Global Markets
- Consumer Financial Services
- Investment Banking / Brokerage Services
- Multiline Insurance & Brokers
- Financials - Specialty
- Insurance - Property / Casualty
- Insurance - Life / Health
- Real Estate Development / Operations
- REITs - Commercial
- Investment Trusts
BOGOTA, Oct 31 - GrupoSura, a Colombian holding company, said on Friday that net profit fell 49 percent in the third quarter from the same period a year earlier, when it booked non-recurring income from the sale of some pension assets.
SAO PAULO, Oct 31 - TIM Participações SA, the Brazilian wireless carrier controlled by Telecom Italia SpA, is not aware of any attempt by its three rivals in the country to place a bid for it and break it up.
ZURICH, Oct 31 - The deputy chief executive officer of Swiss private bank J. Safra Sarasin resigned on Friday to contest legal investigations initiated against him in Germany, the bank said in a statement.
* TSX up 159.75 points, or 1.1 percent, at 14,618.44 * Eight of 10 main index sectors advance * Gold miners slump to 13-year low By John Tilak TORONTO, Oct 31 - Canada's main stock index advanced on Friday after the Bank of Japan surprised markets by increasing stimulus measures, helping drive gains in most major sectors. The Japanese central bank expanded its massive stimulus spending in an admission that economic growth and inflation have not picked up as much a
LONDON, Oct 31 - Barclays said it was "very confident" it would exceed new leverage ratio requirements set out by the Bank of England on Friday, under the bank's existing plans to generate capital.
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.