Topics also related to Financials:
- Global Markets
- Consumer Financial Services
- Investment Banking / Brokerage Services
- Multiline Insurance & Brokers
- Financials - Specialty
- Insurance - Property / Casualty
- Insurance - Life / Health
- Real Estate Development / Operations
- REITs - Commercial
- Investment Trusts
BERLIN, May 23 - German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble has said there is no need to consider disbursing more aid to Greece because Athens has already promised reforms and must tackle the problem itself.
* Greece "will not accept irrational demands" (Adds quotes, background)
MILAN, May 23 - Fintech Advisory, a leading shareholder in Monte dei Paschi di Siena, has committed to buy unsold shares in the Italian bank's 3 billion euro ($3.3 billion) cash call for up to 135 million euros, a document showed.
ISLAMABAD, May 23 - Pakistan's central bank cut its benchmark interest rate to 7 percent from 8 percent on Saturday, a larger-than-expected move aimed at spurring economic growth against a backdrop of slowing inflation.
MOSCOW, May 23 - Russia's Sberbank is preparing to restructure a loan owed by Ukrainian steel company Metinvest, the Tass news agency reported on Saturday, citing a Sberbank executive.
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.