Topics also related to Financials:
- Global Markets
- Consumer Financial Services
- Investment Banking / Brokerage Services
- Multiline Insurance & Brokers
- Financials - Specialty
- Insurance - Property / Casualty
- Insurance - Life / Health
- Real Estate Development / Operations
- REITs - Commercial
- Investment Trusts
(Changes dateline to Zurich, corrects typo in 7th paragraph)
July 22 - Credit Suisse Group AG : * CEO says US tax probe does not hamper bank's capabilities to offer client
LONDON, July 22 - European stocks rebounded on Tuesday, boosted by signs of collaboration between pro-Russian rebels in Ukraine and international investigators into the downing of an airliner last week.
HONG KONG, July 22 - A Chinese market index of the leading Shanghai and Shenzhen A-share listings closed at its highest in three months on Tuesday, with gains coming in heavy volumes as autos, banking and property sectors all strengthened.
* Formally commenced court process leading to restructuring of its financial obligations by means of a sanctioned settlement with all or some of its noteholders
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.