Topics also related to Financials:
- Global Markets
- Consumer Financial Services
- Investment Banking / Brokerage Services
- Multiline Insurance & Brokers
- Financials - Specialty
- Insurance - Property / Casualty
- Insurance - Life / Health
- Real Estate Development / Operations
- REITs - Commercial
- Investment Trusts
FRANKFURT, Nov 30 German reinsurer Munich Re said it expected to maintain a strong and flexible capital base under new EU risk capital rules, known as Solvency II, that take effect on Jan. 1.
* Stock markets recover large losses (Adds analyst comments)
Nov 30 New mortgage loans drawn down in Hong Kong totalled HK$18.8 billion in October, down 7.3 percent from a month earlier, Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) data showed on Monday. The following is the breakdown of data from HKMA: M/M Oct Sept Pct Change New loans drawn down (HK$ mln) 18,828 20,321 -7.3 New loan approvals(HK$ mln)
LONDON, Nov 30 British fund manager Legal & General Investment Management on Monday called for compulsory cyber audits to be introduced to ensure companies are prepared to protect themselves from attack.
* Kleinwort Benson soars on counterbid (Adds details, quotes)
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.