* Q2 operating loss 88.0 million Danish crowns ($13.33 million) versus loss 64.6 million crowns year ago
* Says the 3.7 mln euro investment forms part of Recipharm's strategy to become leading lyophilisation provider.
* Q2 revenue 645 million euros ($727.11 million) versus 691 million euros year ago
* Record second-quarter revenues of 95.3 million Norwegian crowns ($11.6 million), a total increase of 35 pct - organic growth of 17 pct (excluding Asan)
* Said on Wednesdays Q2 revenue $1.8 million versus $783,000 year ago
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.