Topics also related to Industrials:
- Electrical Components & Equipment
- Heavy Machinery / Vehicles
- Heavy Electrical Equipment
- Construction - Supplies / Fixtures
- Construction & Engineering
- Diversified Trading / Distributing
- Environmental Services
- Commercial Printing Services
- Business Support - Supplies
- Industrial Conglomerates
- Air Freight / Courier Services
- Airport Services
- Marine Transportation
- Marine Port Services
- Rails / Roads / Sea - Passengers
- Rails / Roads - Freight
- Highways / Railtracks
JAKARTA, Oct 31 - Indonesia's mining-to-telecoms conglomerate Bakrie Group will negotiate with creditors to restructure part of its $8 billion in debt rather than sell major assets, people familiar with its strategy say.
TAIPEI, Oct 31 - A consortium of Taiwan's largest private shipbuilder Ching Fu Shipbuilding Co Ltd, U.S. defence firm Lockheed Martin Corp and Italian firm Intermarine SpA have won a contract to supply six mine countermeasure vessels for Taiwan's navy for an undisclosed amount.
SEOUL, Oct 31 - Samsung Electronics Co Ltd unveiled two new mid-tier handsets with a premium design as it prepared to deliver a riposte to its low-priced Chinese rivals and reclaim its title as the top brand in the world's biggest smartphone market.
* 142 shares down, 45 shares up, 12 shares unchanged (Adds analysis, quotes, stocks on the move)
WASHINGTON, Oct 30 - The crash of an unmanned Orbital Sciences Antares rocket is a "wake-up call" to the U.S. space community about the need to develop a new U.S. rocket engine, the head of Boeing Co's defense division said on Thursday.
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.