Topics also related to Industrials:
- Electrical Components & Equipment
- Heavy Machinery / Vehicles
- Heavy Electrical Equipment
- Construction - Supplies / Fixtures
- Construction & Engineering
- Diversified Trading / Distributing
- Environmental Services
- Commercial Printing Services
- Business Support - Supplies
- Industrial Conglomerates
- Air Freight / Courier Services
- Airport Services
- Marine Transportation
- Marine Port Services
- Rails / Roads / Sea - Passengers
- Rails / Roads - Freight
- Highways / Railtracks
NEW YORK, Oct 25 - Federal health regulators granted emergency authorization on Saturday for two new tests made by BioFire Defense that detect Ebola in humans, highlighting new steps by the government to prevent a severe outbreak in the United States.
HONG KONG, Oct 26 - Three journalists were roughed up on Saturday evening in Hong Kong after being confronted by pro-government protesters holding a rally to oppose a four-week long "Occupy" movement of the financial hub's streets by pro-democracy demonstrators.
(Adds comment from mayor to CBC, additional info from police)
WASHINGTON, Oct 25 - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration granted emergency authorization on Saturday for two new tests made by BioFire Defense that detect Ebola in humans.
(Fixes name of National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in second paragraph)
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.