Topics also related to Industrials:
- Heavy Machinery / Vehicles
- Electrical Components / Equipment
- Heavy Electrical Equipment
- Construction - Supplies / Fixtures
- Construction / Engineering
- Diversified Trading / Distributing
- Environmental Services
- Commercial Printing Services
- Business Support - Supplies
- Industrial Conglomerates
- Air Freight / Courier Services
- Airport Services
- Marine Transportation
- Marine Port Services
- Rails / Roads / Sea - Passengers
- Rails / Roads - Freight
- Highways / Railtracks
JAKARTA, March 12 - Indonesia's motorbike sales rose in February, recovering from a drop in the previous month, industry data showed on Wednesday. There were 679,086 motorbikes sold in the country in February, up 4.6 percent from a year earlier, compared with a 10.3 percent year-on-year fall in January. Sales also surged 17.2 percent on a monthly basis. According to the Indonesian Motorbike Industry Association (AISI), February's sales were led by Honda Motor Co Ltd , Yamah
(Refiles to reflect restated 2012 earnings in headline and first paragraph)
LONDON, March 12 - Security firm G4S missed annual profit forecasts on Wednesday and took a raft of heavy charges related to restructuring and a troubled British tagging contract that has further hit its reputation.
* CNNC to seek IPO to raise up to $3 bln for expansion plans
OSLO, March 12 - Gas tanker operator Avance Gas Holding is planning an initial public offering (IPO) and aims to list its shares on the Oslo Bourse in April, one of its owners said on Wednesday, joining a flurry of Nordic firms planning stock market debuts.
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.