Topics also related to Industrials:
- Electrical Components & Equipment
- Heavy Machinery / Vehicles
- Heavy Electrical Equipment
- Construction - Supplies / Fixtures
- Construction & Engineering
- Diversified Trading / Distributing
- Environmental Services
- Commercial Printing Services
- Business Support - Supplies
- Industrial Conglomerates
- Air Freight / Courier Services
- Airport Services
- Marine Transportation
- Marine Port Services
- Rails / Roads / Sea - Passengers
- Rails / Roads - Freight
- Highways / Railtracks
HAVANA/WASHINGTON, Dec 6 Cuba and the United States will draw up a roadmap for deepening their detente on Wednesday in a first meeting since the election of Donald Trump as U.S. president and the death of Cuban revolutionary Fidel Castro.
* Lower court will determine how much Samsung owes Apple (Adds comment from Apple, paragraph 4)
CARACAS/HOUSTON, Dec 6 Venezuela's largest refineries were operating below half capacity this week, prompting state-run oil company PDVSA to launch tenders for product imports amid the OPEC country's deteriorating infrastructure and ebbing crude production.
WASHINGTON, Dec 6 Japanese telecoms and internet firm SoftBank Group Corp plans to invest $50 billion in the United States in businesses and create 50,000 new jobs, U.S. President-elect Donald Trump said on Tuesday.
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.