Topics also related to Industrials:
- Electrical Components & Equipment
- Heavy Machinery / Vehicles
- Heavy Electrical Equipment
- Construction - Supplies / Fixtures
- Construction & Engineering
- Diversified Trading / Distributing
- Environmental Services
- Commercial Printing Services
- Business Support - Supplies
- Industrial Conglomerates
- Air Freight / Courier Services
- Airport Services
- Marine Transportation
- Marine Port Services
- Rails / Roads / Sea - Passengers
- Rails / Roads - Freight
- Highways / Railtracks
FRANKFURT/LONDON, Feb 23 Brussels Airport is being prepared for a potential sale as one of its owners is planning an exit from Belgium's main hub, according to several people close to the matter.
* Pfeiffer has rejected offer for being too low (Adds share price, further details)
* Trip postponed over scheduling reasons - China foreign ministry
Feb 23 Prepaid meal voucher and card provider Edenred said on Thursday it expects growth this year in Latin America, its biggest market, to be broadly in line with 2016 as strength in Mexico offsets weakness in Brazil.
Feb 23 Hong Kong stocks edged lower on Thursday, after the U.S. Federal Reserve meeting minutes showed some policy uncertainty even as there was broad consensus on rates having to rise further.
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.