Topics also related to Industrials:
- Electrical Components & Equipment
- Heavy Machinery / Vehicles
- Heavy Electrical Equipment
- Construction - Supplies / Fixtures
- Construction & Engineering
- Diversified Trading / Distributing
- Environmental Services
- Commercial Printing Services
- Business Support - Supplies
- Industrial Conglomerates
- Air Freight / Courier Services
- Airport Services
- Marine Transportation
- Marine Port Services
- Rails / Roads / Sea - Passengers
- Rails / Roads - Freight
- Highways / Railtracks
Sept 19 Package delivery company FedEx Corp said on Tuesday a June cyber attack on its Dutch unit slashed $300 million from its quarterly profit, and the company lowered its full-year earnings forecast.
Sept 19 Adobe Systems Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue, driven by subscriber additions to Creative Cloud, a package of software tools that houses Photoshop, and forecast fourth quarter revenue in line with estimates.
Sept 19 Package delivery company FedEx Corp on Tuesday reported a lower quarterly net profit due to service disruptions following June's Petya cyber attack on its Dutch delivery unit TNT Express and the impact of Hurricane Harvey.
* SpiceJet flight overshoots airport runway in wet conditions
Sept 19 U.S. wireless carrier T-Mobile US Inc is exploring taking over rival Sprint Corp in an all-stock deal, after SoftBank Group Corp offered to give up its majority ownership of Sprint, a person familiar with the matter said.
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.