Retail - Discount Stores
Big Lots Inc gives FY 2014 EPS outlook; gives Q1 2014 EPS outlook below analysts' estimates; gives Q1, FY 2014 comparable store sales outlook
Big Lots Inc:Expects FY 2014 income from continuing U.S. operations to be $2.25 to $2.45 per diluted share (non-GAAP).Expects FY 2014 U.S. comparable store sales in the range of flat to +2 pct.Expects Q1 2014 income from continuing U.S. operations in the range of $0.40 to $0.45 per diluted share...
Alternative Energy Partners Inc:Says the company doing business as PharmaJanes, and SK3 Group, doing business as Medical Greens, have agreed in principle to merge the two companies and to create a single medical marijuana market support company which can qualify for a higher market listing.Final...
TJX Companies Inc gives FY, Q1 2015 EPS outlook below analysts' estimates; gives FY,Q1 2015 comparable store sales outlook
TJX Companies Inc:Expects FY 2015 diluted earnings per share to be in the range of $3.05 to $3.19.Expects FY 2015 consolidated comparable store sales growth of 1-2 pct.Expects Q1 2015 diluted earnings per share to be in the range of $.65 to $.66.Expects Q1 2015 consolidated comparable store sales...
TJX Companies Inc announces new $2.0 bln stock repurchase program; plans 21 pct increase in dividend
TJX Companies Inc:Approved a new stock repurchase program that authorizes the repurchase of up to an additional $2.0 billion of TJX common stock from time to time.New authorization represents about 5 pct of the company's outstanding shares at current prices.Intends to increase the regular quarterly...
Target Corp gives Q1 2014 EPS outlook below analysts' estimates; gives FY 2014 EPS outlook in line with analysts' estimates
Target Corp:Expects Q1 2014 adjusted EPS of $0.60-$0.75.Expects FY 2014 adjusted EPS of $3.85-$4.15.Q1 2014 EPS of $0.85 - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.FY 2014 EPS of $4.15 - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Dollar Tree Inc gives Q1 2014 revenue outlook; EPS outlook below analysts' estimates; gives FY 2014 outlook below analysts' estimates; gives Q1, FY 2014 comparable store sales guidance
Dollar Tree Inc:Expects Q1 2014 sales to be in the range of $1.98-$2.04 bln.Says this estimates is based on low single-digit positive comparable-store sales and 6.7 pct square footage growth.Expects Q1 2014 diluted earnings per share to be in the range of $0.63 to $0.68.Expects FY 2014 sales will...
Zulily Inc:Expects Q1 2014 net sales to be between $225.0 million and $235.0 million.Expects Q1 2014 net loss to be between $(5.0) million and $(1.0) million.Expects Q1 2014 non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA to be between $1.0 million and $5.0 million.Expects FY 2014 net sales to be between $1.10 billion and...
Vipshop Holdings Ltd:Says it has acquired a 23 pct equity interest in Ovation Entertainment Limited (Ovation) for a total consideration of about $55.8 mln, pursuant to a share purchase and subscription agreement with Ovation and certain of its existing shareholders.
Groupon Inc:Says in the Q1 2014, it expects one-time costs related to the integration of its recent acquisitions, specifically as it consolidates Ticket Monster with its Korean business, and makes investments to drive ideeli growth and profitability.Together, in Q1 2014 , they are expected to...
Distribuidora Internacional de Alimentacion SA:Proposes a dividend for 2013 of 0.16 euro per share.Dividend is 23.1 percent higher than the dividend of 0.13 euro per share paid for 2012.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Alternative Energy Partners Inc and SK3 Group announce agreement to Merge
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd Acquires Controlling Interest in Lefeng.com Limited
- Groupon Inc accelerates its fashion presence with acquisition of Ideeli
- Groupon Inc completes acquisition of Ticket Monster
- Groupon Inc Announces Agreement to Acquire Ticket Monster
- Tea Life Co Ltd Completes Acquisition of CORAM JAPAN, LTD
- Tea Life Co Ltd to Acquire Shares in CORAM JAPAN, LTD. from Coram Sanitary B.V.
- Groupon Inc Acquires Local Experience Startup SideTour
- Groupon Inc Acquires Last-Minute Travel App Blink
- Target Corp To Acquire DermStore Beauty Group
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Dream Vision Co Ltd to dissolve subsidiary
- Watts Co Ltd to merge with subsidiary
- Grupo Gigante SAB de CV updates on reorganization process
- Big Lots Inc Closes Existing Wholesale Operations; Issues Q3 2013 Charge Guidance
- Don Quijote Co Ltd to Transfer Business and Announces Transition to Holding Company Structure; to Change Company Name
- Oisix Inc to Stop Home Delivery through Store Business
- Don Quijote Co Ltd Announces Transition to Holding Company Structure
Expansion & New Markets
- Oisix Inc to Launch New Business and Open New Store
- Watts Co Ltd Establishes China-based Subsidiary
- Don Quijote Co Ltd to Establish New Subsidiary for Transition to Holding Company Structure
- Kitanotatsujin Corp to Establish Subsidiary
- MR MAX CORP to Start New Business
- Amazon.com Inc Launches New Business-Reuters
- Komehyo Co., Ltd. to Establish New Wholly Owned Subsidiary; Forms Business Alliance with Daiya Corporation and Japan-based Company
- CORRECTION - Amazon.com To Open New Facility In Jeffersonville, Indiana
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.