Computer & Electronics Retailers
Zoa Corp : Says it repurchased 270,000 shares of its common stock, at the price of about 193 million yen in total, on Aug. 26 . Says previous plan disclosed on Aug. 25 . Says DAIWABO INFORMATION SYSTEM's voting rights in the co decreased to 35.85 percent from 44.16 percent .Says an individual's...
Story-I Ltd : Says entered into a partnership with koinworks .
Gamestop Corp : Expects Q3 revenue growth to range between 2 percent - 5 percent - CFO Rob Lloyd . Expects to buy back between $75 million and $125 million this year - CFO Rob Lloyd Further company coverage: [GME.N] ((Bangalore.email@example.com;)).
Gamestop Corp : Q2 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.27 . Q2 earnings per share $0.27 . Q2 earnings per share view $0.27 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S . Reaffirms FY 2016 earnings per share view $3.90 to $4.05 . For Q3 of fiscal 2016, gamestop expects comparable store sales to range from -2.0 percent to...
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Story I-says enters into a partnership with Koinworks
- Media Kobo unit to buy social game secondary business for 110 mln yen
- Laox units to takeover businesses for totally 770 mln yen
- Sterling Progress says unit Tejari Engineering Sdn enters sale and purchase agreement
- Systemax to sell German operations to Cancom SE
- Ingram Micro, Tianjin Tianhai Elect say deal on track to close in second half of 2016
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.