Electronic Cigarettes International Group Ltd : Q3 sales $9.7 million versus $12.9 million .Electronic cigarettes international group reports third quarter 2016 financial results.
Turning Point Brands Inc : Turning Point Brands Inc. announces third quarter and nine-month 2016 results . Qtrly earnings per share $0.34 . Says Q3 sales of $51 million . Q3 sales $51 million versus $51.4 million . Net impact of FDA user fees on newly deemed products is expected to be approximately...
Vector Group Ltd : Q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.19 . Vector group reports third quarter 2016 financial results . Q3 earnings per share $0.18 .Q3 revenue $459.1 million.
VST Industries Ltd : VST Industries Ltd - sept quarter net profit 353 million rupees versus profit 317.9 million rupees year ago .VST Industries Ltd - sept quarter net sales 2.30 billion rupees versus 2.03 billion rupees year ago.
Essentra Plc : Appointment of new chief executive . Announces appointment of Paul Forman to board with effect from Jan. 1 2017, to succeed Colin Day as chief executive .Colin will stand down as CEO with effect from Dec. 31 2016, will retire from board and Co following 2016 AGM on April 20 2017.
Eastern Co Sae : Egypt's Eastern Company Q1 net profit at 427.318 million Egyptian pounds ($48.12 million) versus 367.374 million a year earlier- statement .Sales at 1.917 billion pounds in the first quarter versus 1.750 billion pounds in the same period a year earlier.
ITC Ltd : Says FMCG-cigarettes segment continues to be impacted due to severe pressure on legal cigarette industry . Says operating conditions in hotels and paperboards, paper and packaging segment also remains subdued . Proposed graphic health warnings excessively large, extremely gruesome,...
ITC Ltd : Sept quarter net profit 25 billion rupees . Sept quarter total income from operations 136.17 billion rupees .Net profit in Sept quarter last year was 23.85 billion rupees as per Ind-AS; total income from operations was 132.53 billion rupees.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Turning Point brands to acquire five smokeless tobacco brands
- Essentra sells Porous Technologies to Filtration Group for 220 mln stg
- ITC Ltd says BFIL Finance has ceased to be co's unit
- Japan Tobacco completes acquisition of Natural American Spirit Business outside the United States
- Vapor Group, Inc. Acquires Smart Wheels, Inc
- Gilla Inc To acquire Craft Vapes E-Liquid Brand
- Essentra Plc acquisition of pharmaceutical assets of KAMSRI PRINTING & PACKAGING PVT. LTD. in india
- Japan Tobacco to acquire Natural American Spirit business outside the United States
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Alliance One International reports improved gross profit and gross profit as percentage of sales in fiscal year 2017 Q1 results
- Pobis TNC unit DMOA to merge with another unit TECHGROUP
- Universal Corp announces change in Hungarian operations
- British American Tobacco Malaysia Bhd says will restructure business operations in Malaysia
- Pobis TNC to merge two subsidiaries
- Japan Tobacco to close up Moscow-based factory
- Japan Tobacco announces result of early-retirement program
- Japan Tobacco announces withdrawal from manufacture and sale business of beverage product
Expansion & New Markets
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.