Trans World Entertainment Corp's Robert J. Higgins plans to step down as Chief Executive Officer upon completion of process to choose his successor - Form 8-K
Trans World Entertainment Corp:Says Robert J. Higgins, chairman and chief executive officer of the company has advised the company’s Board of Directors of plans to step down as chief executive officer of the company upon the completion of a process to choose his successor.Following his retirement as...
Staples Inc:Expects Q1 2014 sales to decrease versus the Q1 2013.Expects Q1 2014 earnings per share in the range of $0.17 to $0.22.The company reported revenue of $5.814 bln in Q1 2013.Q1 2014 revenue of $5.741 bln, EPS of $0.27 - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
FTD Companies Inc:Expects FY 2014 consolidated revenues of $640 million to $660 million.Expects FY 2014 net income of $29.3 million to $33.0 million.Expects FY 2014 adjusted net income of $41.0 million to $44.7 million.Expects FY 2014 adjusted EBITDA of $80 million to $86 million.FY 2014 revenue of...
PetSmart Inc gives FY 2014 outlook in line with analysts' estimates; gives Q1 2014 EPS outlook below analysts' estimates; gives FY, Q1 2014 comparable store sales outlook
PetSmart Inc:Expects FY 2014 comparable store sales growth of 2- 4 pct.Expects FY 2014 net sales growth of 4-6 pct.Expects FY 2014 earnings per share between $4.42 to $4.5.Expects Q1 2014 comparable store sales growth of low-single digits.Expects Q1 2014 earnings per share between $0.99 to $1.03.The...
Jumbo SA:Expects the sales to raise between 4 percent and 6 percent and the net profits to reach between 80 million euros to 85 million euros for 2013/2014, confirming its previous guidance.
West Marine Inc gives FY 2014 guidance; revenue guidance above analysts' estimates; earnings guidance below analysts' estimates
West Marine Inc:Expects fiscal 2014 net revenues of about $695 million to $710 million.Expects fiscal 2014 comparable store sales growth of 3.5 pct. to 6.0 pct.Expects fiscal 2014 EBITDA of $35.0 million to $37.5 million.Expects fiscal 2014 pre-tax income of $16.0 million to $18.5 million.Expects...
Net Turizm Ticaret ve Sanayi AS:Announces that it has increased its capital from 200,000,000 Turkish liras to 350,000,000 Turkish liras through placement.This has been registered on Feb. 27.
Zakkaya Bulldog Co Ltd:Appoints PricewaterhouseCoopers Kyoto as new corporate auditor, to replace Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu LLC, effective Feb. 27.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Matas acquires six associated stores for DKK 35 mln
- Bonjour Holdings Ltd completes acquisition of target company
- Wonder Corp to fully acquire Japan-based subsidiary
- ContextVision acquires rights for new 3D rendering technology
- Kenko.com Inc updates price to take over business from Rakuten Inc
- Frozen Food Gift Group Inc announces LOI to merge with APT Group, Inc
- CDON's Lekmer takes over brand for baby strollers and accessories
- Vogiatzoglou Systems SA announces sale of property to Jumbo SA
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Zakkaya Bulldog Co Ltd to merge with trading subsidiary
- Wonder Corp announces merger between two subsidiaries
- Toutabo SA merges with its subsidiary
- GEO Holdings Corp announces subsidiaries' merger
- Bookoff Corp Ltd to merge with two subsidiaries
- CSS Industries Inc announces combination of operations of all of its operating businesses
Expansion & New Markets
- CDON's Nelly launches online store for men's fashion
- XEBIO CO LTD establishes new subsidiary to acquire business from Takeda Sports Co Ltd
- XEBIO CO LTD establishes new subsidiary to acquire business from Transview Holdings Ltd
- CEFC International Ltd announces incorporation of subsidiary in Hong Kong
- JIN Co Ltd establishes subsidiary and sub-subsidiary
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.