Construction Supplies & Fixtures
SHANGHAI YAOHUA PILKINGTON GLASS GROUP CO., LTD:Sees net profit for 2014 to decrease 50 pct to 60 pct.The net profit of 2013 was 119,142,541.45 yuan.Comments that sluggish real estate industry, decreased taxes cost and decreased price of glasses are the main reasons for the forecast.
Kingspan Group PLC:Has entered into an agreement with Ergon Capital Partners II NV and Bremhove NV.To acquire 100 pct of shares of Steel Partners NV, holding company of Joris Ide Group.Acquisition is expected to enhance earnings by circa 7 cent on fully annualised basis.
Sankyo Tateyama Inc:Changes date to acquire aluminum extrusions business from Aleris International, Inc to March 1 from Feb. 1.Plan disclosed on Dec. 19, 2014.
Rockwool International A/S:Chairman of board of directors of Rockwool International A/S Bjorn Hoi Jensen resumes his duties with immediate effect.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Kingspan Group PLC announces acquisition of Steel Partners NV
- Sankyo Tateyama changes date to acquire aluminum extrusions business from Aleris International
- Ober acquires three new product lines
- Compagnie de Saint Gobain SA will not make an offer for the remaining shares of Sika
- Braas Monier Building Group SA closes deal for Tejas Cobert and CT Cobert Telhas
- SPANCRETE completes acquisition of property
- Zhuzhou Kibing Group sub-subsidiary acquires KIBING GROUP(M)SDN.BHD.
- Tecnoglass Inc acquires assets of Glasswall LLC
- Sankyo Tateyama to acquire companies
Restructuring & Reorganization
- ASAHI ORGANIC CHEMICALS INDUSTRY CO LTD completes liquidation of subsidiary
- Fletcher Building Ltd announces new organization structure and key management changes
- GWA Group Ltd announces phased exit from manufacturing of Vitreous China and plastics in Sydney and Adelaide
- Fletcher Building Ltd to exit Australian copper tube manufacturing
- Tarkett mulls plant closure in France
- Kim Hin Industry Bhd updates on application for voluntary deregistration of subsidiary companies
- Osram Licht AG decides on additional transformation measures; plans to cut around 1,700 domestic positions and around 6,100 international positions in 2015 - 2017; confirms FY 2014 outlook
Expansion & New Markets
- Sunspring Metal to set up production research and development center in Central Taiwan Science Park
- ASAHI ORGANIC CHEMICALS INDUSTRY CO LTD establishes subsidiary
- Compagnie de Saint Gobain SA inaugurates plasterboard plant in Indonesia
- ASAHI ORGANIC CHEMICALS INDUSTRY CO LTD establishes company
- Lucibel opens new office in Singapore
- Nam Lee Pressed Metal Industries Ltd's Nam Lee Pressed Metal incorporates subsidiary
- Al Ezz Ceramic and Porcelain Co SAE approves new branch opening
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.