Construction / Engineering
Hoejgaard Holding A/S:Expects small positive result before tax for FY 2014, in addition to its share in MT Hoejgaard group’s profit after tax and non-controlling interests.Has a share of 54 pct in the MT Hoejgaard group.
China Railsmedia Corp Ltd:Says HLB Hodgson Impey Cheng Ltd (HLB) has resigned as auditors of the company.It has appointed Elite Partners CPA Ltd (Elite) as the new auditors 2014 to fill the casual vacancy following the resignation of HLB.Both with effect from March 7.
Vascon Engineers Ltd:Obtained two contracts aggregating to 2.45 bln Indian Rupees.A contract worth 1.3 bln Indian Rupees from U P Housing and development Board for construction of multistoried flats at Lucknow.A contract worth 1.15 bln Indian Rupees from Sheth Creator Pvt Ltd for construction of...
Redhall Group Plc:Intends to raise 7.5 million Pounds through a placing of 19,230,769 new shares of 25 pence at a price of 39 pence per share.The new ordinary shares are being placed with new and existing institutional and other shareholders by Arden Partners and Charles Stanley Securities.The...
eTEC E&C LIMITED:Says the change of co-chief executive officer from Oh Chang Seok to Kim Seon Gu, effective March 7.
Japan Wind Development Co Ltd:Japan Wind Development Co Ltd's wholly owned subsidiary, a Tokyo-based wind power development company, to issue 12,000 new shares of common stock for 50,000 yen in total to MAEDA CORP, effective March 12.MAEDA to hold a 60 pct stake in the subsidiary of Japan Wind...
TOYO CONSTRUCTION CO LTD raises full-year consolidated outlook and year-end dividend forecast for FY 2014
TOYO CONSTRUCTION CO LTD:Raised full-year consolidated outlook for fiscal year ending March 31, 2014.Full-year revenue outlook of 145,000 mln yen raised from 135,000 mln yen.Full-year operating profit outlook of 3,650 mln yen raised from 3,500 mln yen.Full-year ordinary profit outlook of 2,800 mln...
Takadakiko (Steel Construction) Co Ltd:Lowered year-end dividend forecast to 2 yen per share from 3 yen per share, for fiscal year ending March 31, 2014.
Sadbhav Engineering Ltd:Has been awarded a project/work by the Chief Engineer (DPI & Roads), Odisa, Bhubaneshwar for an aggregating value of 1.395 bln Indian Rupees.The project is for widening and strengthening of Raj-Athagarh Narasipur road (SH-65) to 2-lane without paved shoulder from 0/000 km to...
SNC-Lavalin Group Inc:Expects FY 2014 earnings Per Share (EPS) guidance in the range of $2.25 and $2.50 per share.FY 2014 EPS of $2.67 - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- MAEDA CORP to acquire shares of subsidiary of Japan Wind Development Co Ltd
- Infratek ASA updates on acquisition by Heraldic Holding AS
- Bouygues SA announces proposal to merge Bouygues Telecom and Vivendi's SFR
- Heraldic Holding plans compulsory acquisition of minority holdings in Infratek
- Vivendi SA receives binding offers concerning SFR from Altice and Bouygues
- Koninklijke Boskalis Westminster NV to acquire Fairmount
- ARCADIS NV acquires inProjects management services provider
- OEL (Holdings) Ltd announces acquisition of two property investment companies in Singapore
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Tae Young Engineering & Construction Co Ltd to divest golf course and condo operation business into new subsidiary
- Caverion announces changes in reporting structure
- HAZAMA ANDO CORPORATION announces merger between subsidiaries
- YFG Bhd announces disposal of 100% equity interest in Oprah Setia Sdn Bhd
- OEL Holdings Ltd announces striking off of FST Protection Pte Ltd, a dormant wholly-owned subsidiary
- Chasen Holdings Ltd announces transfer of shares between subsidiaries of the group
- Infratek ASA changes group structure from 2014
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.