Auto & Truck Manufacturers
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG:Reaffirms outlook for FY 2016.
KTM AG:Withdrawal of its shares from Third Market of Vienna Stock Exchange has been announced to stock exchange.Shares will be withdrawn from Third Market of Vienna Stock Exchange with effect as of end of June 24.
Vmoto Ltd:Company provides earnings guidance for 2016 of $1.8 million - $2.0 million npat.More orders expected to be received over FY 2016.
Restructuring & Reorganization
- China Motor to merge with investment subsidiary
- Great Wall Motor to merge with subsidiaries
- TVS Motor Co Ltd to close down operations in china; voluntarily wind up TVSM Europe
- Fine Blanking & Tool to dissolve sub-subsidiary
- General Motors announced changes in business model in Russia - form 8-K
- Toyota Motor to merge with subsidiary and take over business from sub-subsidiary
- UNIVANCE to offer early-retirement program
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV sees 1,500 new jobs at Italian plant in Melfi-Reuters
- Dongfeng Electronic Technology Co Ltd announces merger of subsidiaries
- Gaz OAO announces liquidation of Malyshevskie Grivy OOO
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.