Auto & Truck Manufacturers
Fiat SpA:Says the shareholders of Fiat SpA approved the cross-border merger of Fiat with and into Fiat Investments NV, a wholly-owned subsidiary incorporated in the Netherlands.Assuming all other conditions precedent in the Merger Plan are satisfied, Fiat will be merged into Fiat Investments which,...
Continental AG:Says due to higher negative currency effect, now expects increase in consolidated sales in FY 2014 to be more limited, with sales rising to about 34.5 billion euros.Says now intends to achieve an FY 2014 adjusted EBIT margin of around 11% instead of minimum 10.5% previously...
Peugeot SA:Moody's raise outlook on Peugeot to positive from stable-Reuters.Peugot's rating affirmed at B1.Change in outlook reflects progress made by Peugeot in restablishing profitability in H1 2014, according to Moody's.
VW Credit Canada Inc:Says Christian Dahlheim has been named as President and CEO of VW Credit Inc.
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Yamaha Motor Co Ltd to cancel dissolution of subsidiary
- Chongqing Dima Industry to dissolve subsidiaries
- DRB-Hicom Berhad announces dissolution of CTRM Assets Management Sdn Bhd
- Dongfeng Electronic Technology completes merger between subsidiaries
- Ashley Services Limited merges with Ashok Leyland Ltd
- S&T MOTORS announces closing of business division
- Mahindra And Mahindra Ltd announces High Court approval of scheme of arrangement
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.