Auto / Truck / Motorcycle Parts
Allison Transmission Holdings Inc reaffirms FY 2014 revenue guidance; gives Q2 2014 revenue guidance in line with analysts' estimates
Allison Transmission Holdings Inc:Affirms FY 2014 guidance.Expects FY 2014 net sales increase in the range of 3 to 6 percent.Expects Q2 2014 net sales to be higher than the same period in 2013.Reported revenue of $512.1 million in Q2 2013 and revenue of $1.927 billion in FY 2013.FY 2014 revenue of...
Johnson Controls Inc:Reaches a definitive agreement with the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board to acquire its Air Distribution Technologies business, for about $1.6 bln.Acquisition is expected to close by the end of July.Johnson Controls was advised by Goldman Sachs on strategic and financial...
Nihon Tokushu Toryo Co Ltd:To pay year-end dividend of 8 yen per share (177 mln yen in total), above the latest dividend forecast of 6 yen per share, for fiscal year 2014.Record date March 31 and effective date June 25.
LKQ Corporation:Signs letters of intent to acquire five Netherlands companies, all of which are customers of and serve as distributors for LKQ's Netherlands subsidiary, Sator Holding B.V.Companies are Rijsbergen Holding B.V., Pala Holding, B.V., Primaparts Automaterialen B.V., BOAC Automotive B.V....
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Johnson Controls Inc to acquire Air Distribution Technologies for $1.6 bln
- LKQ Corporation agrees in principle to acquire five Netherlands-Based Distributors
- Camel Group to acquire Yangzhou-based company
- Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA acquires ePower Nordic AB joint venture
- Uni-Select completes acquisition in Virginia
- MS AUTOTECH to acquire shares of Myoungshin India Automotive Private Ltd.
- Gentherm Inc announces acquisition of Global Thermoelectric Inc
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Federal-Mogul Corp announces holding company structure
- Mando to divest investment business into new subsidiary
- NGK Insulators to dissolve subsidiary
- Greaves Cotton Ltd's subsidiary ceased
- Shanghai Feilo to dissolve subsidiary
- JVC Kenwood Corp announces outcome of early retirement program and expects extraordinary loss for FY 2014
- NHK SPRING CO LTD to dissolve China-based subsidiary
- Autoliv Inc to move production from Motala to Vargarda, Sweden
Expansion & New Markets
- Lingyun Industrial to set up new subsidiary
- Imasen Electric Industrial to establish subsidiary in Indonesia
- TAKAGI SEIKO establishes new subsidiary
- Saf-Holland SA opens Parts Distribution Center in Malaysia
- Bharat Gears Ltd starts commercial production at Lonand Plant
- Saedong to establish new subsidiary in Brazil
- Wanxiang Qianchao to set up subsidiary
- GMB Korea updates transaction settlement date of subsidiary establishment
- FUJI OOZX to set up subsidiary in Mexico
- TS TECH CO LTD to set up subsidiary in India
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.