Tires & Rubber Products
NITTO KAKO CO LTD:Says the company lowered the consolidated mid-year outlook for revenue to 5,163 million yen from 5,200 million yen for the FY ending March 2015.Sees a decrease of operating profit forecast to a loss of 62 million yen from a loss of 20 million yen.Sees a decrease of ordinary profit...
NITTO KAKO CO LTD:Resolved to cancel the mid-year and year-end dividend for FY ending March 2015.
Toyo Tire & Rubber Co Ltd:Appoints Takuji Yamamoto as president to succeed Akira Nobuki.Appoints Akira Nobuki as chairman of the board.Effective date Nov. 1.
Nokian Tyres plc:Completes statutory negotiations at Finnish factory concerning workers and staff in car tyre production, maintenance and quality departments.Says car tyre production will be cut through temporary lay-offs by not more than 21 production days during 2014, and by a maximum of 38...
Avon Rubber PLC:Expects that FY 2014 result will be comfortably ahead of current market expectations.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Halcyon Agri Corp Ltd announces satisfaction of conditions subsequent to acquisition of Hevea Kb Sdn. Bhd
- Halcyon Agri Corp Ltd updates on proposed acquisition of entire issued and paid-up share capital of New Continent Enterprises
- HRS Co Ltd amends settlement date of acquisition properties
- Reclaim Industries Ltd executes share sale agreement to acquire Skills Connect
- Yokohama Rubber acquires Italian marine hose manufacturer from Parker Hannifin- Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun
- Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin SCA completes Sascar acquisition
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Kenda Rubber Industrial Co Ltd announces merger between subsidiaries
- Michelin announces closing of truck tire plant in Budapest affecting 512 employees
- Avon Rubber PLC announces US facility consolidation
- Hwa Fong Rubber Ind Co Ltd announces relocation of plant of subsidiary
- Halcyon Agri Corp Ltd announces company acquisition by Halcyon Agri (malaysia) Sdn. Bhd, indirect subsidiary of Halcyon Agri Corporation Ltd
- NEW PRIDE CORP's subsidiary to transfer business
- Aeolus Tyre Co Ltd completes dissolution of subsidiary
Expansion & New Markets
- Apollo Tyres confirms Hungary as location for Greenfield facility
- Sri Trang Agro-Industry PCL establishes new subsidiary
- Apollo Tyres Ltd to construct green field facility in Eastern Europe-Business Standard
- Vinh Khanh - Cable Plastic to set up new branch
- China Hainan Rubber Industry Group to establish new subsidiary
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Co establishing global technical center to drive advanced tire and material technologies
- Hwa Fong Rubber Ind Co Ltd to set up new subsidiary
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.