Tod's SpA:Approves a dividend for FY 2013 at 2.7 euros per share.Ex-dividend on May 19, record date on May 21, payment on May 22.Authorizes a share buyback renewal for up to 10 pct of the share capital, over an 18 month period.
Grimoldi SA:Appoints Alberto Ignacio Grimoldi as acting chairman of company between April 21 and June 1 due to absence of Alberto Luis Grimoldi.
Taiya Shoes Co Ltd:Says a trading company has sold all the 94 mln shares in the company to five individuals, to cut stake in the company to 0 pct from 53.17 pct.Says Lin Shiyi is holding 19.23 pct stake (34 mln shares) in the company.
Liberty Shoes Ltd:Says a merger of its subsidiary, Liberty Retail Revolutions Ltd with the company to boost its retail presences and increase operational efficiency-Business Standard.
Arezzo Industria e Comercio SA:Says on March 31 it approved share repurchase program for acquisition of 4,231,560 ordinary shares, corresponding to 10 percent of outstanding shares of the company.Program will run between March 31 and March 31, 2015.
Flyke International Holdings Ltd announces delay in publication of annual results announcement for the year ended Dec. 31, 2013
Flyke International Holdings Ltd:Says it will be a delay in the publication of the annual results as certain information requested by the auditors of the company in relation to their audit remains outstanding and the management of the company has yet to provide explanations to their satisfaction.As...
Foshan Saturday Shoes Co Ltd:Completed establishment of a wholly owned subsidiary in Foshan, China on March 21, which is engaged in design, production and sale of leather shoes and leather products, with registered capital of 5 mln yuan.
Taiya Shoes Co Ltd:Canceled investment of 40 mln yuan into a microcredit company in Quanzhou, China.
Taiya Shoes Co Ltd:Restated financial report for fiscal year 2012 caused by tax refund of 3,888,070.05 yuan due to 15 pct tax preference.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Hyundai Securities and related parties aquire 52.04 pct of East Asia Holdings Investment Limited
- Forus SA acquires entire stake in BBG Chile SA
- Lawreshwar Polymers Ltd Announces Acquisition Of Factory Land And Building
- Rocky Brands Inc Signs Definitive Asset Purchase Agreement to Acquire the Creative Recreation Brand
Restructuring & Reorganization
- Liberty Shoes Ltd merges subsidiary-Business Standard
- Xingquan International Sports Holdings Ltd Announces Proposed Internal Restructuring
- Vulcabras Azaleia SA's Wholly-Owned Subsidiary to Close Production Activities in 12 Industrial Plants
- Brill Shoe Industries Ltd Announces Internal Reorganization
- Pou Chen Corp Announces Merger of Subsidiaries
- Tod's SpA Approves Project of Merger of Wholly Owned Edmond Srl
- Adidas AG To Close Its Only Factory In China-Reuters
Expansion & New Markets
- Foshan Saturday Shoes establishes wholly owned subsidiary
- Xingquan International Sports Holdings Ltd announces incorporation of Gertop Európa International Ltd in Budapest
- Fast Casualwear AG plans to enter the online shopping business
- SHUI-MU International Co Ltd to set up new company in mainland China
- Zhejiang Aokang Shoes Co Ltd to establish new subsidiary
- Foshan Saturday Shoes Co Ltd to establish new subsidiary
- Foshan Saturday Shoes Co Ltd to establish wholly owned subsidiary
- East Asia Investment Holdings Ltd to Establish Foreign Subsidiary
- Fast Casualwear AG to Establish New Production Facility in Jinjiang City
- East Asia Investment Holdings Ltd Establishes Subsidiary
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.