Hotels, Motels & Cruise Lines
Les Hotels Baverez Sa : FY revenue 26.3 million euros ($28.1 million) versus 26.5 million euros year ago .FY results will not live up to the estimates made in early 2016.
Marcus Corp - : Rolando B. Rodriguez appointed chairman, president and CEO of Marcus Theatres® .Rolando B. Rodriguez will continue to serve as executive vice president of Marcus Corporation.
Fincantieri says:It has signed a memorandum agreement with Carnival Corporation & plc for the construction of two new cruise ships for an overall value exceeding 1 billion euros.
Carnival Plc : CARNIVAL CORPORATION TO BUILD TWO NEW CRUISE SHIPS WITH FINCANTIERI S.P.A. . MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT WITH FINCANTIERI S.P.A. TO BUILD TWO NEW CRUISE SHIPS WITH FINAL CONTRACTS EXPECTED TO BE EXECUTED IN EARLY 2017 .SAYS WITH THE NEW AGREEMENT, CARNIVAL CORPORATION NOW HAS 19 NEW...
La Quinta Holdings Inc : La Quinta Holdings to pursue separation of its businesses into two stand-alone, publicly traded companies . La Quinta Holdings Inc - transaction could involve spinning off our owned real estate assets as a separate company .La quinta holdings - J.P. Morgan is acting as...
Accorhotels : Successful launch of a bond offering 600 million euros ($640.74 million), 7 year maturity, annual coupon of 1.25% . The offering was widely over-subscribed .The transaction was completed within a short time, and at a very favorable conditions; based on these elements, the bond was...
Hyatt Hotels Corp : HYATT ACCELERATES GROWTH STRATEGY INTO ADJACENT SPACES WITH ACQUISITION OF WELLNESS LEADER MIRAVAL GROUP . HAS ACQUIRED MIRAVAL GROUP FROM AN AFFILIATE OF KSL CAPITAL PARTNERS, LLC . EXPECTS TO INVEST AN ADDITIONAL $160 MILLION OVER NEXT TWO TO THREE YEARS TO FUND EXPANSION OF...
Asia Knight says high court grants leave to T-Venture Industries to commence judicial review proceedings
Asia Knight Bhd : High Court on 16 Jan granted leave to T-Venture Industries to commence judicial review proceedings .Judicial review regarding appeal made by T-Venture against claim raised by Royal Malaysian Customs in respect of import duty and sales tax.
Misr Hotels Co : H1 net profit after tax EGP 94.2 million versus EGP 84.2 million year ago Source: (http://bit.ly/2jmfgGu) Further company coverage: [MHOT.CA] ((Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org;)).
Golden Pyramids Plaza : Nine-month consol net profit $23.2 million versus $24.3 million year ago . Nine-month consol operating revenue $130.5 million versus $133.4 million year ago Source: (http://bit.ly/2jDgYGN) Further company coverage: [GPPL.CA] ((Bangalore.email@example.com;)).
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Fincantieri says signed deal with Carnival worth over 1 bln euros
- Royal Orchid Hotels buys 24.9 pct stake in unit Amartara Hospitality
- Genting Hong Kong says unit entered into ABB agreements with certain units of ABB Group
- Shenzhen Quanxinhao raises stake in finance holdings firm to 64.3 pct
- Huatian Hotel Group announces financial leasing of 110 mln yuan
- ZH International updates on acquisition of land use rights in Henan
- Accorhotels strikes hotel restructuring deal with Abu Dhabi
- EasyHotel says to buy site in Sheffield for a new hotel
- Zh International Holdings says Zensun enters loan agreement with Henan Xinghan
- Century City International Holdings updates on aircraft lease agreement
Restructuring & Reorganization
- MBK to divest Cheonan factory into new wholly owned subsidiary
- Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels announces non-binding heads of terms for London project<0045.HK>
- FUJITA KANKO to terminate operation of unit's office; expects extraordinary loss for Q1 of FY 2016
- Ocean Hospitality & Service to close Saigon branch
- FUJITA KANKO to dissolve wholly owned subsidiary
Expansion & New Markets
- NH Hotel Group SA launches its upper-upscale brand in the Netherlands
- NH Hotel Group SA reveals development plan in China
- WBF Resort Okinawa to launch another new hotel in Okinawa
- Huatian Hotel Group to set up subsidiary
- WBF Resort Okinawa to launch new hotel in Okinawa
- Melia Hotels International SA to open its 1st hotel in New York in March
- Huatian Hotel Group to set up wholly owned subsidiary
- Hoteles City Express opens City Express Piedras Negras and City Express Plus hotels
No related earnings announcements are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.